View Poll Results: Should AFK-Farming individuals be banned?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I wholeheartedly believe they ought to be banned!

36 52.17%
  • Yes! I dont mind if people cheat singleplayer, but multiplayer cheaters should be punished!

11 15.94%
  • Maybe. I dont know.. It depends really...

7 10.14%
  • No! They are people aswell and they are entitled to cheat with their own money.

8 11.59%
  • NEVER!

7 10.14%

COMMUNITY OUTREACH: Should Ubisoft Perma-Ban AFK-farmers?

Okay
    this is a Poll made for the community to cast their votes
    Should Ubisoft be able to permanently ban people who AFK farms?
    or Should Ubisoft be able to ban these people more leniently e.g. 1 month ban Everytime they AFK Farm?

What do you think?
    are you morally against this? or for this?

They do that and 1 of 2 things will happen games will end up in used sections or more accounts will be made. The used section MIGHT get more accounts by way of new players by neither get Ubisoft any $$. It just won't happen that's why they are saying it's up to them and you the person that report it never gets to know what happens. The Division has been out how long and they still can't figure out cheating come on..... There should be programs that find cheaters and ways to actively during a match report them not just at the end of a match. How can you not deploy a hot fix for that it shouldn't even need a console approval it's a menu function.
     1 people found this helpful

As Ubisoft is loosing so many players, the won't punish anyone.

Better an AFK scumbag than nothing...

Ubisoft really brought this on themselves by unrealistically and artificially increasing the required amounts of exp. At best this game could be considered casual to enjoyably competitive.

To expect players to complete all dailies, every day, which takes a good 2-4 hours depending on how well the connections are going on the day, is unrealistic.

The reason it was done this way, was to promote sales of Champion status, via Steel, thus microtransactions. ie: They want to make more money.

AFK farmers are only on Ubisoft's radar because it hurts their bottom line. If it was anything else, they would be ignoring the community's requests as always.

I have no doubt that they will permanently ban their accounts after a few infractions, but I voted to leave them be. It doesn't bother me, especially when they're sitting against AI, and it's something everyone can do.

That said, I don't do it myself.
     3 people found this helpful

One warning then a perma-ban seems fair.

Originally Posted by De4d_0n_Sight Go to original post
    As Ubisoft is loosing so many players, the won't punish anyone.

Better an AFK scumbag than nothing...
    Not really. AFK farmers won't buy steel, they're farming it after all. And they've already bought the game.

Originally Posted by Turric4n666 Go to original post
    Actually i don't see anything wrong with it. They should do it in private lobbies though.
    Make a bad system and live with how people circumvent it. Make your game a grind and people will find ways to make it endurable. This is full ob ubisoft.
    just because players found a loopwhole doesnt mean abusing it isnt against the rules though.

i think a roll-back for the leechers would be appropriate at this point and after that has been done, give a 1-time warning followed by a perma-ban.

you cant half-*** rule-enforcing... either you do it right, or you dont do it at all.

you also can´t do "hey btw this is actually forbidden and we are adjusting our rules now.. now you get a rollback".

Either you make the rules clear from the beginning or you live with what people come up with. If the best course of strategy is to not play.. then there is something seriously flawed in your overall design.

BTW i am still searching which rules they violate with beeing afk in a full bot match.

^^
    Cheating solo/singleplayer = Okay
    but doing it in Multiplayer... MULTIPLAYER where there are MULTIPLE PLAYERS that are non-AI is the issue which we all have

So it's OK when i turn off matchmaking?
    I love how you are coming up with all these excuses to excuse the fact you had to cheat and exploit your way to better gear lol
     1 people found this helpful

I don't really care if the do it, as long as it's in AI only matches. It's anoying to get them in your team.

Originally Posted by TheMalakith Go to original post
    I don't really care if the do it, as long as it's in AI only matches. It's anoying to get them in your team.
    This topic is to refer to those who do it in MULTIPLAYER with Other real players
    not AI only.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►