hi, ive been playing online and i have noticed that i am given the option of choosing some planes which i do not get in offline play. when i choose these planes though however in online play, it does not let me start them up and fly them - do i have to download these planes from somewhere ? Cheers.

hi, ive been playing online and i have noticed that i am given the option of choosing some planes which i do not get in offline play. when i choose these planes though however in online play, it does not let me start them up and fly them - do i have to download these planes from somewhere ? Cheers.

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    You must choose and fly one of the "flyable" planes first. The others are supposed to be AI only and don't have cockpits, so can only be flown from external view.

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully

i tried to fly from the external view, but couldnt even start the plane ! Is it possible to download "new" planes for the game ?

steve_v's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by quigleyb:
    Is it possible to download "new" planes for the game ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Only if you want to play the M$ CFS series.

http://store.ubi.com/item.jsp?item=008888681786

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by quigleyb:
    i tried to fly from the external view, but couldnt even start the plane ! Is it possible to download "new" planes for the game ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I said above, you must choose one of the planes from the list published as "Flyable" (the planes available in Quick Mission Builder) before you will be able to start one of the "non-flyable" planes.

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully