New Gear/Pattern/Colors Glitch

I'm not going to bother with formatting this, but i wanted to ask if anyone has been experiencing a glitch involving the "new item" notification.

Every time i log into the game, it says i have a new pattern for Raider, and a new chest piece for Nobushi. I can get rid of the raider one, and i do this every time i log in, but as for the nobushi gear, it says i have a new chest 24/7, and i only have one chest piece, and its equipped. I have tried reinstalling/relogging. This happens every single time.

Another issue is colors. There are colors youre supposed to have unlocked at rep 0 - level x that i have passed, but that still show locked on multiple recruited classes.
    Any replies or suggestions are welcome, Thanks for taking the time to read through this atrocity.

I have the same issue with my Orochi and my Nobushi. But as for the colors that you unlock after hitting prestige 1 level X, those are tied only to the specific character that is that level. So if you say main Nobushi and she is prestige 5 then you unlock all the stuff up to prestige 5 for her only. If you wanted to unlock the other cosmetics for your other characters you would have to level them up to that point as well.

Same with Nobushi. I have had it on the game modes since the second day as well. It drives me crazy as I can't get rid of the ones on the games but can on the character.

Originally Posted by Ghostrider7578 Go to original post
    I have the same issue with my Orochi and my Nobushi. But as for the colors that you unlock after hitting prestige 1 level X, those are tied only to the specific character that is that level. So if you say main Nobushi and she is prestige 5 then you unlock all the stuff up to prestige 5 for her only. If you wanted to unlock the other cosmetics for your other characters you would have to level them up to that point as well.

This is common on the PS4 too. Everytime I log on, it says my Orochi has a new gear when it doesn't. And also happens if I log onto another character that I barely used but happen to have a few low level gear items, it will then show that there are new items too.

I have to constantly go in there and run the selection through all of them just to turn it off. Annoying.