Is this a lag switch/ some form of cheating?

Ive been playing a ton of elimination, and one thing im starting to notice is the game "synchronises" or finds a new host or something... Literally right as ive thrown someone off a ledge. And when the game reconnects, that person is back as if it rolled back 5 seconds ago. Oftentimes resulting in a loss as I seem to connect later than the othrer person, and also cant seem to lock onto them for like 3 seconds or so.

This just seems to happen wayyy more as soon as ive struck a killing blow, compared to just at random through the match. Am I being paranoid? Is this what a lag switch is? And should I start recording this and just send it in to Ubi or what do you guys think? Thanks for reading.

yes!
    But I think what you saw is someone quitted and has been replaced by a cpu...

Originally Posted by hydroshubong Go to original post
    yes!
    But I think what you saw is someone quitted and has been replaced by a cpu...
    Thanks.. But they didnt quit the game, they were still in the game right after it...Just Alive when they should be dead

Last week I saw 1 guy quit while I was killing him and he disapeared, 1 sec after the cpu (looking exactly like the guy) has appeared right in front of me full of energy and I was like wtf he's a cheater until I saw AI right beside his name.

I thought the samething happened to you!