🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

No honor in For Honor

Enough said

dyrak55's Avatar Junior Member
    Well, it is called "For Honor" not "With Honor"
     2 people found this helpful

rly? to be honest i dont know the last time someone was ganking me in a 2v2, almost everyone respects the unspoken "1v1 duel" rule. And even in Elemination sometimes if both teams are fine with this, it happens that no one ganks someone and everyone is fighting with honor, so that you even can win when it stands 1v4 if you just play good. i would say its not 50% of the games more somethink like 30% but its always good to see that their are still so many people that respect this "honor-code" since it is somethink i have never seen in any game before that players are willingly not taking all advantages that you can have and roleplaying. When i think about it the only game that has this kind of roleplayed-honor fighting is the dark sould pvp. I also love that not everyone playing this way, that it is not a true rule, because it gives this matches that has "honorable" players more meaning and it just fits to the scenario that sometimes you have knights that fight with honor and then you have vikings you are just throwing everyone from cliffs

in dominion i have never seen honorable players...but lets be honest if you want to play "honorable" and never ganking someone and stuff...you are wrong in dominion since you have to control the zones as fast as possible for all costs while in elemination you can argue that you even as 1v4 still can win as long the enemys respect the "honor-code" as well.

i just love that this game has this parted community, that not everyone playing the same "i have to win no matter the method" mentality, but their is also this many a bit smaller but not to small part of roleplaying"nobel-knights" cause it makes the pvp experience rly unique to other games where everyone in playing the same just to make sure to win.
     1 people found this helpful

I find honor in winning so doing whatever it takes to get that W is honorable to me. I fight for the honor of being alive at the end of the round.

Originally Posted by Agent Talon Go to original post
    I find honor in winning so doing whatever it takes to get that W is honorable to me. I fight for the honor of being alive at the end of the round.
    This is the most stupid reason for fighting with NO HONOR !
    Honor is not something you get out of just winning...it's respecting the CODE of honor !
    NO BACKSTABBING OR GANGING UP.
    Everytime i play 1V1 duel i win without problem and then i enter skirmish and suddenly it's 4V1 everytime !
    Some people (like me) keep it fair and let people fight without interrupting...WITH HONOR !!!
    Sorry...just saying that earning honor on a battlefield lies not in victory

Winneh's Avatar Junior Member
    Dude its called 4v4 for a reason, not 1v1 1v1 1v1 1v1.

So you think its more honorable to watch your brothers in arms die on the battlefield instead of helping?

Stick to 1v1 then and stop whining,

I will never stop attacking the opponent team unless it serves my teams goal to win.
     1 people found this helpful

Honestly, i don't understand all of the fairplaydiscussion.
    If i want a perfectly fair fight i play duel mode. 1v1 and no gear stats.
    I got the strong feeling many of those talking about honor and 1v1 fairplay mean a "fair" 1v1 with prestige 3+ and good gear against a non-prestige player in greys.

In the 4v4 modes my goal is to keep all my group members alive, if that means stabbing someone in the back, that's fine for me.
    And what is honor on the battlefield was throughout history for the winner to decide.

I personally have no problem if they gang up on me i just use these situation to my as much time as possible for my teammates.

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Agent Talon Go to original post
    Satisfaction =/= honor

Got rekt huh.

But I'll play my game how I want to play my game not by your personal made up rules. Thanks!

Cowards will always be cowards.All the principle that only the winner has honor is an excuse to hide their lack of skill in a fair fight.Just ignore them and play brawls,there are not many cowards there.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►