Remove or change the gear score!

It's not fun to play anymore because of that stupid gear score mechanic! I have a prestige 3 character with 90+ gear score and it sucks! It sucks to play against others with lower level and gear score, and unfair! It sucks to play against others with similar or higher level and gear score due to revenge spam.
    a skill based game that relies on gear boosts!? It's stupid, just plain bad game design. It's not about skill, its about spamming revenge every 10 seconds.

Fix this!

At this time I regret buying this game but I guess that Ubisoft doesn't care...

EDIT: Just to be clear, I don't complain about having heroic gear at 90+ gear score. I haven't played with that character for a while, instead I have been playing with two other characters and ignoring gear scavenging. The biggest issue is the revenge spam. So perhaps I should have made a post about the revenge mechanic. Gear should not boost revenge gain in anyway, so you can't spam it. The revenge mechanic should be nerfed and the revenge gain should be evenly distributed between all classes with no stats boost from any gear.
     2 people found this helpful

Dramatic much? this is ridiculous... u have a gear score of 90. The difference between urs and the max gear score of 108 is nowhere near enough to call it unfair. And if u don't like it, stick with duel and brawl where gear doesn't get factored in.

Originally Posted by Blackball8 Go to original post
    Stop playing then and quit QQ'ing on a message board. It's real hard to guess what class you play from this post................
    How about Ubisoft just removing uneeded gear score?

Obvious to see waht kind of p2w player you are going out from what writing in your comment...
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Blackball8 Go to original post
    Stop playing then and quit QQ'ing on a message board. It's real hard to guess what class you play from this post................
    What class I play as doesn't matter..

Originally Posted by PKUSUB Go to original post
    Dramatic much? this is ridiculous... u have a gear score of 90. The difference between urs and the max gear score of 108 is nowhere near enough to call it unfair. And if u don't like it, stick with duel and brawl where gear doesn't get factored in.
    It's actually a pretty substantial difference since Heroic gear buffs 2 stats instead of 1
     1 people found this helpful

I haven't said anything about the difference between gs 90 and gs 108... Overall, It's unfair to new players and difficult to level up a new character. It's plain boring to play against others with similar or same gear score, everyone just spams revenge. If that's your idea of fun then good for you..

Originally Posted by HAN-MAN Go to original post
    I haven't said anything about the difference between gs 90 and gs 108... Overall, It's unfair to new players and difficult to level up a new character. It's plain boring to play against others with similar or same gear score, everyone just spams revenge. If that's your idea of fun then good for you..
    I would take it as a challenge and adjust my play style accordingly instead of just taking the easy way out by *****ing about it all day. Idk man, but that's just me though.

I would take it as a challenge and adjust my play style accordingly instead of just taking the easy way out by *****ing about it all day. Idk man, but that's just me though.
    What are you on about? It's not about play styles. I don't care how you play... If you can't contribute to this topic then go and preach about you being a "man" somewhere else.

Originally Posted by HAN-MAN Go to original post
    What are you on about? It's not about play styles. I don't care how you play... If you can't contribute to this topic then go and preach about you being a "man" somewhere else.
    Better than being a ***** that's for sure hahaha seriously, who the **** complains about the difference of 90+ to a 108. It's just pathetic. And in of terms of contributions, wtf is there to contribute? Its some ******* that can't compensate for the lack of 18 gear score difference.

The modes clearly state that gear stat will take effect. U don't want it? Don't ***ing play it! Duel, brawl, custom game!