Skirmish is the worst.

Skirmish is the worst game type I've ever played in my life. It is really confusing how the points work, my team will be up by 200 then the next thing you know we're losing. My whole team will have much more kills and less deaths at the end of a match but we still lose. I understand that you get more points when you are outnumbered but I don't like that idea at all. The point of the game type is teamwork, so naturally everyone will group up. I think they should change to how every game in history does deathmatch, that is where you kill the other team until you get X amount of kills and you win. And no that isn't the same as Elimination because in Elimination you don't respawn.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Drewski408 Go to original post
    Skirmish is the worst game type I've ever played in my life. It is really confusing how the points work, my team will be up by 200 then the next thing you know we're losing. My whole team will have much more kills and less deaths at the end of a match but we still lose. I understand that you get more points when you are outnumbered but I don't like that idea at all. The point of the game type is teamwork, so naturally everyone will group up. I think they should change to how every game in history does deathmatch, that is where you kill the other team until you get X amount of kills and you win. And no that isn't the same as Elimination because in Elimination you don't respawn.
    The game is called for honor and there are things called honorable kills. You think a 4v1 is teamwork?

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Skirmish is the best game mode. It's far better than dominion and it stutters less.

Perfecting enemies gives you extra points, killing your nemesis or the enemy with the most points as well. Executions and 1on1 kills as well.

Originally Posted by sykout25 Go to original post
    The game is called for honor and there are things called honorable kills. You think a 4v1 is teamwork?
    In Elimination a 4v1 is unfair but this is SKIRMISH. Idk about you but if you were in a war would you not team up with your guys to kill people? If I was in battle and my buddies were just watching me fight I would be like WTF.

Skirmish is way too random to try to have honorable fights, that's what Elimination is for.

Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    Skirmish is the best game mode. It's far better than dominion and it stutters less.

Perfecting enemies gives you extra points, killing your nemesis or the enemy with the most points as well. Executions and 1on1 kills as well.
    I don't know how you like it, Skirmish is way too random and there are way too many variables that go in to points. Elimination is much more fair, that is until you get someone that runs away and tries to double team people.

I'm always getting ganged up in Skirmish, and when I try to gang up other people we still lose lol.

Originally Posted by Drewski408 Go to original post
    I don't know how you like it, Skirmish is way too random and there are way too many variables that go in to points. Elimination is much more fair, that is until you get someone that runs away and tries to double team people.

I'm always getting ganged up in Skirmish, and when I try to gang up other people we still lose lol.
    I play vs. bots and vs. bots, it is pure fun.

Elimination is cool as well. Duels, elimination and brawl are really nice.

Atm, dominion is my least favorite mode, too many minions and the AI does strange things in dominion.

Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    I play vs. bots and vs. bots, it is pure fun.

Elimination is cool as well. Duels, elimination and brawl are really nice.

Atm, dominion is my least favorite mode, too many minions and the AI does strange things in dominion.
    I don't like vs bot, you don't have the same feeling of destroying another real player. Plus you get way less steel and XP

Why should I want to destroy another person?

This person might want to relax after a hard day of work - just like me.