[GRN] Achievement Guide

Light! Tried the GhostReconNetwork since the closed Beta.
    My Profile as part of the WildBugs TaskForce has the rank Basic First Lieutenant with more than 29k XP.
    Now I try to give tipps (with my bad english) cause I read the same questions again and again and like to help

If u play on another language u can set it at the end of the Page to English (en-US) so you see the same achievement names.
    The Achievements have a trophy cup at one of the icons, this one must be unlocked to get the reward. Above of that u get only extra XP.

NEW RECRUIT
    You logged in to the Ghost Recon Network - Self explanatory
    Unlocks instant: Ghost Recon Network Gear Patch - Self explanatory

OCD
    You've completed your Ghost Profile
    - To be 100% safe, fill every single part incl. TaskForce Search y/n, 2 Languages, FB, Twitter, YT...and so on, hasnt to be right, some digits are enough. After unlock the reward delete or correct what u need.
    Unlocks instant: Ghost Recon Network Tshirt - Self explanatory

TUNNEL RAT
    You've visited all sections of the website
    - Try looking through each tab (Dashboard, Ghost Profile, Task Force, Calendar, and Search) and it should automaticaly unlock for you. TaskForce is required for all submenus (U can join my TF for the Achievements, see WildBugs).
    Unlocks instant: Ghost Recon Network Backpack - Self explanatory

FIRST TRANSMISSION
    You've communicated on the Ghost Recon Network - Just use the chat with a friend or TaskForce, one chat partner has to be online.
    Unlocks instant: Ghost Recon Network Headset - Self explanatory

SCOUT 1/10/25/50/100
    Tag more than X friends on their Ghost Profile
    - Go to the profile of a friend or a TaskForce member, at the bottom of the first window you can "ADD A TAG". For the Achievement only 1 per friend/member counts but u can set up to 10 tags that fit the player. Here is a thread were you find friends for the Achievement:
    OFFICIAL "Post Your Name for GRN Tags" THREAD or join my WildBugs TaskForce.
    Unlocks at 10/100: AK-12 Network - Its a not customizable Weapon like "Her AK" or "M4 Tactical", AK-12 with a Networkskin

JOINED THE RANKS
    You've created or joined a Task Force - Self explanatory
    Unlocks instant: Ghost Recon Network Cap - Self explanatory

BROTHER IN ARMS 1/3/6/12/124/36
    Belong to the same Task Force for more than X month - Self explanatory, seems the Achievement that needs the longest time, hope the Game is then still up ;P
    No reward besides XP

COMRADESHIP 4/8/12/32/64
    Have more than X Ghosts in your Task Force - X member hav to be at the same time in the TaskForce, Achievement stays when there are fewer members afterwards.
    Unlocks at 4/64: Santa Muerte - A TaskForce/Event Banner (Take a look at "Unleashed_UoL"´s post #42 at Page 5

RECRUITMENT COMMAND 4/8/12/32/64
    Hire more than 4 Ghosts in your Task Force - Its misleading but explained by the Devs: No directly hire/invite instat player have to ask for invite on your TaskForce site and be accepted by the lead.
    Unlocks at 8/64: Sueno - A TaskForce/Event Banner

PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER
    You've completed your Task Force Profile - Same as GhostProfile
    Unlocks Instant: Alpaca herd - A TaskForce/Event Banner (My favorite, because of the gloryfying of Alpacas and Lamas by the Devs)

MISSION PLANNER 1/10/25/50/100
    Create X Task Force events - Only 1 Event per day/ 24h counts for the Achievement! Doesnt work if you make 7 Events for the week in advance, only 1 per day/24h.
    Unlocks at 10/100: Child's play - A TaskForce/Event Banner (Take a look at "Unleashed_UoL"´s post #42 at Page 5

FIELD RECRUITER 1/10/25/50/100
    Be friends with more than 1 recommended Ghost
    - Seems buggy, have not unlocked a single step. Tried to be friend with a recommended player for my taskforce before and after the invite, tried to be friend in the game with a recommended player in the lobby, nothing worked. (Tipps are welcome)
    Unlocks at 10/100: Pink flamingo flight - Maybe a patch, tattoo, clothing, skin or most likely TaskForce wallpaper

PROMOTED OFFICER
    You've been promoted to officer - Self explanatory (U can join my TF for the Achievements, see WildBugs)
    Unlocks instant: Nidia Flores - A TaskForce/Event Banner (Take a look at "Unleashed_UoL"´s post #42 at Page 5

SPOTTED
    You've been tagged by a friend - The opposite of "SCOUT" Here is a thread were you find friends for the Achievement:
    [URL="http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1595953-OFFICIAL-quot-Post-Your-Name-for-GRN-Tags-quot-THREAD"]OFFICIAL "Post Your Name for GRN Tags" THREAD
    No reward besides XP

TOP BRASS 1/10/25/50/100
    Be recommended by more than X players
    - A Member of a TaskForce (Not the leader, he can only invite) can recommend a friend to the leader so he can invite him but one can only be recommended by a single one player from the TaskForce at the same time. This one makes no sence in my mind and seems against all Guild/Squad logic. Either you get recommended for 25 different Taskforces or you leave, be recommended, join the same TaskForce 25 times.
    Unlocks at 25/100: Sueno's mausoleum - Maybe a patch, tattoo, clothing, skin or most likely TaskForce wallpaper

TEAM RECOGNITION
    Win a community poll - Not unlocked, no information about it or a possible mechanic at the moment (Tipps are welcome)
    No reward besides XP

REPORT FOR DUTY 1/10/25/50/100
    You've subscribed to more than X Task Force events.
    - Just subscribe for events of your Taskforce before it ends. You can also subscribe after it started and you can invite friends if the event creator set not Taskforce only. With some tricks its possible to get all 100 in one day/event series . (U can join my TF for the Achievements, see WildBugs)
    Unlocks at 10/100: Sniper - A TaskForce/Event Banner (Take a look at "Unleashed_UoL"´s post #42 at Page 5

FIRST DEPLOYMENT
    You logged in to the Ghost Recon Network from a mobile or a tablet - Self explanatory
    No reward besides XP

MOBILE HEADQUARTERS
    You accessed the Ghost Recon Network from Ghost Recon Wildlands HQ - Self explanatory, nice Companion App with ressource minigame btw.
    No reward besides XP

VETERAN 1/3/6/12/24/36
    - No description, havnt figured out but unlocked 1/36, maybe played months or owning the game (Tipps are very welcome)
    No reward besides XP

BETA CLASSIFIED
    You participated in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands ® Closed Beta - Self explanatory
    Unlocks instant: Recon - A TaskForce/Event Banner (Take a look at "Unleashed_UoL"´s post #42 at Page 5

BETA UNCLASSIFIED
    You participated in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands ® Open Beta - Self explanatory
    Unlocks instant: Epic chase - A TaskForce/Event Banner

TIP OF THE SPEAR
    You're one of the first members of the Ghost Recon Network - Unlocked at 2017/2/27, I took part at closed and open Beta, I dont know when the exact moment was and when the time ends to get this.
    No reward besides XP

FIRST IN
    You've seen the birth of the Ghost Recon Network - Unlocked at 2017/2/27, I took part at closed and open Beta, I dont know when the exact moment was and when the time ends to get this.
    No reward besides XP

CHARLIE FOXTROT hidden
    You found the 404 page - Use this link or any other misspelled adress after the GRN website:
    404 Page Achievement
    No reward besides XP

MOVER AND SHAKER hidden
    You've had an intense Task Force life - Have to figure outexactly but seems you hav to create or join 3-5 TaskForces

I hope it will help some of you, improvements, tipps and infos are very welcome.

Also take a look at my Skip Intro/Menu Video Guide
    Feel free to add PrOoVaXxX as friend or join the WildBugs TaskForce for even more achievements, everyone and every plattform is free to join and leave

May the Fun be with you, in this and all other dimensions!
    (Ps.: Please recommend me for your TaskForce, I will not join, just for the Achievement, thank you!)

(Pss.:
    Thank you "basket_man" for help finding some hidden ones!
    thank you "Unleashed_UoL" for the TaskForce/Event Banners!)
     17 people found this helpful

As for the rewards, i think only the rewards with the Ubisoft CLUB will be accessible in game, the rest is just for GRN

Forstherland's Avatar Member
    Thanks

Anyone have any idea what the mechanical distinction is between "Hav[ing] more than X Ghosts in your Task Force" and "Hir[ing] more than X Ghosts in your Task Force?" Is the difference between Comradeship and Recruitment Command that one requires you to have X ghosts at any one time, whereas the other does not require simultaneous membership?

Originally Posted by SammyTheRed Go to original post
    Anyone have any idea what the mechanical distinction is between "Hav[ing] more than X Ghosts in your Task Force" and "Hir[ing] more than X Ghosts in your Task Force?" Is the difference between Comradeship and Recruitment Command that one requires you to have X ghosts at any one time, whereas the other does not require simultaneous membership?
    As a Member u have all your comembers within your TF, that counts for "Having more than X..." (Has to be at the same time)
    As a Leader or Officer u can invite/recruit/hire members for your TF, every single one counts for "Hiring more than X..." (Also the other counts alongside^^)

Thanks

I've been spending so much time trying to complete "Tunnel Rat", but no matter how many sections (and subsections) of the website I click, the achievement doesn't unlock.

Do you have more information regarding the achievement? I would really appreciate it.
     1 people found this helpful

I cant tag anyone, neither my friends.....network is buggy today

Originally Posted by Jones989 Go to original post
    I've been spending so much time trying to complete "Tunnel Rat", but no matter how many sections (and subsections) of the website I click, the achievement doesn't unlock.

Do you have more information regarding the achievement? I would really appreciate it.
    Have you completed the social network side of things? I found just adding my Twitter URL completed everything

Originally Posted by The_Hurf Go to original post
    Have you completed the social network side of things? I found just adding my Twitter URL completed everything
    Done all that, but i am too , stuck on the orange twisting arrow and not able to get my backpack

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►