Andyfrom93's Avatar Member

OFFICIAL "Post Your Name for GRN Tags" THREAD

Do you want an AK12 waiting for you the moment you start playing GR:W? Look no further! All you have to do is go to your Uplay friend's profile on http://ghostreconnetwork.com and tag them with some words such as "stealth" or "tactical".

The following people have already added other people in the community to do this very thing! To participate, all you have to do is post your name in the comments and I will add your name to the master list. Be a good sport and add each other as friends and tag away! The goal is 100!

List:
    1. Andyfrom93
    2. xSha3nx
    3. BornFubar78
    4. Topshotz357
    5. Morphoula
    6. Machitos-01
    7. Yxmord
    8. FiskyBlack
    9. Sorbert
    10. Nemesis7516
    11. bvbgbg
    12. tripsy17
    13. PrOoVaXxX
    14. Renzo_Spinelli
    15. The_Lone_Jack
    16. JU663RN4UT
    17. The__Rorschach
    18. Wolfleader316
    19. Doublefinn
    20. GHOST.NoMad
    21. HeyiRAWR
    22. GhostAssassinLT
    23. quinch1199
    24. Node_OMG
    25. Str0ll1ng
    26. JonathanRL
    27. Kildor2OOO
    28. Canadian_2Four
    29. NaturedGhost
    30. Kozzak77
    31. Feruwalda-San
    32. GLiTcH_246
    33. DEADLY-BREED
    34. liquideathx1
    35. ArchAngle_29
    36. BulldozerPrime
    37. realrbN
    38. Darkxxxx
    39. swirl1297
    40. BoorishComet54
    41. gameserbia
    42. Dalton024
    43. Anentet
    44. Red Comet 313
    45. GreatApe5280

List is updated regularly, so please keep checking! Hope this post is helpful so we all can have AK12s!
     20 people found this helpful

K0ZAK1's Avatar Senior Member
    Top Secret Military Base of Task Force >>>>>>>>>> [FSB]Alpha-Group
    WELCOME Everybody feel free to add me K0ZAK1 as a friend on Ubisoft Club cause that's how it works later they transfer friends to GRN anyway, and join my Task Force if any of you wishProfile >> https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en...04dc467/K0ZAK1 and Task Force >>>>>>>>>>>> https://ghostreconnetwork.ubi.com/en...06/Alpha-Group 289 friends at this point)) Lot's of bonuses/xp/achivements No matter how you people play and what is your play style everybody feel free to join my Task Force there are none restrictions Here is info on where my Task Force name come from it's a Real Special Force Secret Unit >>>>>>>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Group

CHDI Disciple's Avatar Member
    Number 10, that's me. But to be honest, i don't think you actually unlock the "AK12" I think you unlock the paint scheme for the AK12. Anytime I see anything concerning the AK12 it always has "Network" behind it, so I'm gonna say it's just a paint job. Unlike the G36c in the Ubi Club that is up for 40 units, I believe that is the standalone weapon.
     1 people found this helpful

Andyfrom93's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Nemesis7516 Go to original post
    Number 10, that's me. But to be honest, i don't think you actually unlock the "AK12" I think you unlock the paint scheme for the AK12. Anytime I see anything concerning the AK12 it always has "Network" behind it, so I'm gonna say it's just a paint job. Unlike the G36c in the Ubi Club that is up for 40 units, I believe that is the standalone weapon.
    It's actually an AK12 you get to use in game, but it is classified as a unique variant of the gun. Think of it like "His AK" and "Hers AK" that drop from the first province. This means it is not fully customizable. You can unlock the AK12 that is fully customizable by finding its corresponding weapon crate in the wildlands. Hope that helps clarify it!
     1 people found this helpful

JOIN my clan also for more AWESOME staff if any of you wish 178 friends at this point NICE))

BorgX666's Avatar Member
    i mean no disrespect to you Kozzak but do you have to advertise your task force on every topic!? Ubi will start charging you soon for advertising on here
     9 people found this helpful

WHY everybody don't think about gifts and free staff out of ghost recon network and friends and task forces and Ubisoft Club LOL but think about how effective i work DO THE SAME stop thinking about me and join task force or just add me as friend LOL why so many NOOBS LOL ya all slow on a brain or what LOL thumbs up will not win over me in any way also by the way thx for reading my poem LOL there is always more dumb NOOBS like some of ya keep showing it while i am gone and playing thumbs up clearly showing it LOL By the way i don't give F about any of your feeling and thumbs up ya all nothing just a weak powerless digital ink lol))))) make a big notes on yours bathroom mirrors so every morning each of you weak powerless NOOBs can see how cool i am and how stupid ya all each day lol))))))) AND I MEAN I WIN 178 friends so keep running your weak mouths trolls-noobs behind my smart back) But no disrespect))

Thanks Andyfrom93 for making a list of ghosts! I have 1 friend from yesterday to 32 friends today! Keep it up!!
     4 people found this helpful

I spend 99$ so my advertisement time already paid off thx again for reading my poem

DEADLY-BREED in all caps