1. #1

    Make full team group matchmaking separate

    Simple, you get grouped with a bunch of people; against a clan that are on chat, fully grouped.

    Make them queue with people grouped too, they will wait longuer ? Their problem, every game matchmaking does it, do it to please because getting unfairly stomped is pretty unfun.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    we got this in any pvp game where you can form a party
    lol
    dota
    dota 2
    smite
    heroes of nevareth? (whatever the name)
    warthunder
    and here

    you think anything will change? full groups will have a realy realy hard time finding a match, if someting like that happens. how about you make 3 friends as well and group wit them.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    So if I understand your point here. People who are organized and have a full group should have to wait longer and only play with others who are in a full group, because it's unfair to you to play against 4 people who talk.

    Stop. You're crying about something that doesn't need changed. Play the game. Change lobbies. Stop trying to screw the player base because you got wrecked. It's poor form.

    Originally Posted by Cro0kers Go to original post
    Simple, you get grouped with a bunch of people; against a clan that are on chat, fully grouped.

    Make them queue with people grouped too, they will wait longuer ? Their problem, every game matchmaking does it, do it to please because getting unfairly stomped is pretty unfun.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Omg i guess I opened some serious wound here. It's called fairfight pretty much....but yeah.

    Originally Posted by xXl Plan B lXx Go to original post
    People who are organized and have a full group should have to wait longer and only play with others who are in a full group, because it's unfair to you to play against 4 people who talk.
    Yeah i'm glad you understand..., because it is indeed unfair to play against 4 people that just play on their own. It's called fairfight.
    Share this post

  5. #5
    +1 for OP, should be separate queue. It's be better for people outside of teams and for premades as well, since they'd face also organized opponents.
    For now, just do like I do, report them for griefing since there are no options for it yet and it fit the definition pretty good.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    They should simply add a solo player queue. Teams of 2s and 3s should have some level of coordination to help the battle, even against 4 player teams.
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Here's a game play for you, OP

    Step 1: Stop being a salty little *****
    Step 2: Make some friends (see Step 1 first, or this step is harder)
    Step 3: Get on voice chat
    Step 4: Work together

    Egads, look at that! I've solved your problem.
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by AveImperator85 Go to original post
    Here's a game play for you, OP

    Step 1: Stop being a salty little *****
    Step 2: Make some friends (see Step 1 first, or this step is harder)
    Step 3: Get on voice chat
    Step 4: Work together

    Egads, look at that! I've solved your problem.
    No, you've taken his post far too personally like a triggered snowflake and acted like a *****.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #9
    You clearly don't understand the concept of fighting. There is no such thing as a fair fight. That's called boxing.

    Originally Posted by Cro0kers Go to original post
    Omg i guess I opened some serious wound here. It's called fairfight pretty much....but yeah.
    Again you're misinterpreting the facts. You're not going against 4 people by yourself. You were granted by the matchmaking fairy 3 more people to fight by your side. That's about as fair as you're going to get. 4 People on your team. 4 People on their team. Get over it and quit crying. If you really don't like the way matchmaking is done, I'd recommend finding 3 friends and playing together rather than trying to change the entire queuing system because you're losing a game.
    Originally Posted by Cro0kers Go to original post
    Yeah i'm glad you understand..., because it is indeed unfair to play against 4 people that just play on their own. It's called fairfight.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Exaffect Go to original post
    No, you've taken his post far too personally like a triggered snowflake and acted like a *****.
    You're the one crying because you don't have any friends. This has been a whining complaint in literally every PvP game since the dawn of online gaming. Grow up and deal with it. Yeah, it's tough fighting against pre-mades, but you only get better by facing people better than you. Now granted, there's not much you can do if they just roll around as a 4-man gank squad, but that hardly requires a pre-made to do.

    tl;dr
    No, go away.
    Share this post