Game stops responding

Title

Every since the patch, whenever I get into a game, the game will randomly stop responding. Not frame rate loss or anything...just random
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Billocles Go to original post
    Title

Every since the patch, whenever I get into a game, the game will randomly stop responding. Not frame rate loss or anything...just random
    Its the same with me man, totally random crashes following the recent patch, I get some serious frame drops right before it happens though. Don't understand why, the computer can definitely handle this game

Originally Posted by Rawbr Go to original post
    Its the same with me man, totally random crashes following the recent patch, I get some serious frame drops right before it happens though. Don't understand why, the computer can definitely handle this game
    That's what it looks like as well, before it happens. Makes no sense, was working right up until patch. Yes my driver is up to date, yes I tried reducing everything anyways. Makes no sense at all...ubisoft you're killing me here. My friends even said "don't bother with ubi, they always have an insane amount of bugs". The frustration is real though. So many bugs, one of the worst experiences for me