SHUGOKI - some gameplay bugs after 1.03 patch

Hello,

because Ubisoft Support ignore me (and not just me I see) I want to post some Shugoki bugs here. It limits gameplay a lot and lots of times when bug happens = you take damage or die.

1) BIGGEST BUG EVER:
    Blocking attack (light / heavy) sometimes fail so you get hit even when correct guard! This happens a lot especially when fighting fast enemies. Even when you block first attack, you can get hit with second even from same direction! Yesterday it happens lots of time (almost in every match)! This is the biggest ******** from Ubisoft.

2) Charge of the Oni:
    First problem is that sometimes it not start Charge of the Oni, but only do front dodge roll. So the enemy have nice 2-3 second to land free attack
    Second problem is that you just run through enemy and nothing happens. Bug happens when enemy do some kind of attack?! I do not know, but Shugoki just run through model and enemy just stand still.
    Third problem is that some BOTs (and maybe players) can guardbreak this special move! You charge towards the enemy but in front of them Charge of the Oni stops and you get guardbreak. Happens lots of time against BOTs.

3) Headbutt:
    Simply it not work. If I have luck, I can land around 20% of Headbutts after successful light / heavy hit. It even not do a guardbreak. Your model just stand still and do nothing! In Open beta I never had a problem with this move and land Headbutt in almost every situation!

4) Demons Embrace:
    I not know who decided that this move is activated by back move + guardbreak! He would need a slap! Lots of times it not do Demons Embrace but only guardbreak. I clearly moving backward and pressing guardbreak but instead of this special move, it only do ... guardbreak. In critical situation = dead. Second problem is opposite: accidental activation. When you fight, you use various movements sideways to trick your opponent. But sometimes when you want use guardbreak, you do a Demons Embrace. Best if this move have different key combination OR works correctly.

5) Stupid camera:
    If you are pushed into a corner camera start do a chaotic move to find better point of view but fighting while camera flying through obstacles / walls is hard. You can not clearly see enemy model.

If someone know another Shugoki bugs, fell free to reply
    Bye!

All listed bugs still in game

Especially points 3 a 4 are most painfull. Shugoki is hard to play!

BTW, today I throw Valk into fire and while she was in flames I lanuch unblockable heavy attack -> Pole just swing through enemymodel and not do any damage! ...

Originally Posted by BigFatMonsterCZ Go to original post
    Hello,

because Ubisoft Support ignore me (and not just me I see) I want to post some Shugoki bugs here. It limits gameplay a lot and lots of times when bug happens = you take damage or die.

1) BIGGEST BUG EVER:
    Blocking attack (light / heavy) sometimes fail so you get hit even when correct guard! This happens a lot especially when fighting fast enemies. Even when you block first attack, you can get hit with second even from same direction! Yesterday it happens lots of time (almost in every match)! This is the biggest ******** from Ubisoft.

2) Charge of the Oni:
    First problem is that sometimes it not start Charge of the Oni, but only do front dodge roll. So the enemy have nice 2-3 second to land free attack
    Second problem is that you just run through enemy and nothing happens. Bug happens when enemy do some kind of attack?! I do not know, but Shugoki just run through model and enemy just stand still.
    Third problem is that some BOTs (and maybe players) can guardbreak this special move! You charge towards the enemy but in front of them Charge of the Oni stops and you get guardbreak. Happens lots of time against BOTs.

4) Demons Embrace:
    I not know who decided that this move is activated by back move + guardbreak! He would need a slap! Lots of times it not do Demons Embrace but only guardbreak. I clearly moving backward and pressing guardbreak but instead of this special move, it only do ... guardbreak. In critical situation = dead. Second problem is opposite: accidental activation. When you fight, you use various movements sideways to trick your opponent. But sometimes when you want use guardbreak, you do a Demons Embrace. Best if this move have different key combination OR works correctly.

Hi BigFatMonsterCZ,

I completely agree with all of these:

#1. It happened to me more than twice yesterday (07/03/2017). You block WAY ahead of the enemy attacking and they still hit as if you didn't block (not the shot going through a block like unblockable or block damage).

#2. A: I was also guardbreaked by a bot once while charging. That should be impossible as it is an unblockable move.
    B: I think the rolling you talk about is when you haven't started sprinting yet; you have to BE sprinting before you initiate the charge. Otherwise you'll just do a roll.
    C: I've also experienced that you don't knock an enemy down when they do a running attack while you charge (not sure about a standing attack though). I don't know whether the developers intended this or not, as you can interrupt other unblockable attacks of characters.

#4. A: The accidental demon's embrace happened to me once too. It should'nt work with any other keys than back + gb, I totally agree with you.
    B: I think the guardbreak in stead of demon's embrace you talk about is perhaps when you are out of stamina. The demon's embrace can only be done with some stamina left.

Overall I agree 100%. Shugoki needs to be looked at for confirmation.

Kind regards,
    Kobus.

Thank you Kobus. I am glad someone had experieced same issues. It is a proof that I am not just a nymb player

Getting hit through blocking, imposible to counter GB, impossible to land attack (HeadButt) ... I think this is because wrong game mechanism with network latency. This is a reason why some animations of enemy attacks are far slower than same attacks from different player (but same hero). If you have this advantage than you have easier work with your enemy...

Yesterday I fight Valkyrie and all attacks were insanely fast! Much faster than I remember from different players with same hero! In fight I can not perform just simple / charget heavy attack because she do two very fast attacks and interrupt my move. Explain: I start to swing heavy attack. In same moment she perform two fast attacks - first remove my passive stance and second interrupt my attack. I even can not perform Demons Embrace because she can double-hit me and interrupt it in the middle of animation. Of course after all successful light / heavy attacks I tryed Headbutts but maybe only 2 from 10 tryes were successful.

Demons Embrace is stupidly settled on wrong key combination. I died lots of time because it not worked and only perform GB instead of it. And yes, I had enought stamina (you not need many stamina to trigger it).

That roll while sprinting is hard to say. Sometimes I can trigger Charge of Oni from almost zero move and sometimes It just dodge-roll towards an enemy even when I run several meters. Maybe if the key combination will be different...

Shugoki have several bugs and I do not think that Devs will have time to repair it. When I take a look on this forums I see much many more important problems.