Recpit's Avatar Junior Member

Im very confused about my fps.

Hello guys, as everyone noticed today Ubi patched the Pc version of the game. As i patched the game to the lastest version the game started to have randomly fps drops, from 60 to 10-15-20-30 depending on the occasions. Since i didnt change anything on my graphic pannel in the option i do wonder what the (insert something here) happened to my game. Its nearly impossible to play like this, it doesnt happen always, but quite often. As everyone know its pretty much hard to play with low fps, and again, since i didnt change ANYTHING, how is it even possible?

My issues is still right there, even if i lowered my graphic settings...

its p2p connection

teksuo1's Avatar Senior Member
    i had graphic performance issues after last patch too. i had to switch to windowed and back to full screen even though it was visibly already on fullscreen.

I'm having the same problem, it makes it quite hard for me in duels etc when my fps suddenly drops to around 15

Beside of being an issues related to the p2p connection or not, id gladly appreciate to have something to fix it, as long as a lot of people is having this issues

Throughout all the tests Ive never actually felt an FPS drop.

On release it is very random, say I am fighting on B in dominion everything is fine, if I turn ever so slightly I drop to like 20 FPS, so I run away from the area and it is good. It isnt consistent either, meaning It could happen one game, but if I goto the same spot next game it will happen. It has even happened with low clutter on screen. I felt it fighting on a different point in a 2v2, as we rotated around each other fighting out 1v1s it randomly hit again.

Really frustrating, I think it just need optimizing.