🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
  1. #21
    Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    I guess you would nuke two cities and call it an honorable victory as well.
    U can stop crying. U dont have chance here. Everyone is right only u dont. Just imagine a situation, where 4 "warrior" accros ure way and want ure "stuf", if u can shut down 2 or maybe 3 witout "honor" as u sad just to save ureself, trust me u will do it. U will dont w8 and reason with them to "pls lets make duel 1v1" no u will save ure ***.
    BTW war is never fair. and this game is about war betwen 3 factions. ahhh and ne more reason. whyy u think peackeeper have stelth skill feast ...... is got the answer. to gank people fro shadow.
    Share this post

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    One of the cheesiest lines in gaming. Especially, if you take the horrible story of mass effect 3 into account.
    Really? Well, lets look at the history of your country. We can sum it up to one short sentence "Killing poor fckers that are not us". Or "We are not killing people where people means Germans". All through history you have been invading, killing, invading some more. Do you seriously think that they did it honourably? If hitler would win would we be calling Holocaust as war crime or "Good strategic move in reducing world population"? Winners dictate what is honourable. That is all, now we can with clear conscience say German nazists where murderers and war criminals. Why? Because we won
    Share this post

  3. #23
    DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    3,493
    Originally Posted by SiewcaRaka Go to original post
    Why not? They saved thousands of people with this act. Who knows how long would the war go on, how many lives would be lost. Was it horrible? Yes. Was it necessary? Who knows. Did it gave result? Sure.

    But again, you are looking at modern wars, when we got limitations "don't use this weapon, dont use this weapon, don't do this and this". And we are not playing in game with modern setting. It is not "Vikings, Samurais and Knights got brought to our times to fight". Look at honor definition of their times. Which was much better than nowadays way of thinking about "honor"



    Another one... show it to me in anything from those times to prove your statement. Cause i got 1000 that disagrees with you(Sun Tzu and Miyamoto Musashi for example)


    Even devs said that. This game was designed in this manner. Don't like it? Don't play it
    The sad truth is, that it was not necessary. It was done to show the Russians, who is boss.

    Japan was ready to surrender.
    Share this post

  4. #24
    Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,807
    Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    I guess you would nuke two cities and call it an honorable victory as well.
    More like, if this were a game where nukes were a thing you could use, then it would be stupid to introduce an artifical concept of honour into such a dishonourable game or call using nukes dishonourable when the gameplay makes that option readily available.
    And yet people constantly introduce that same artificial concept into this game, based on what, the title?
    Really?
    When you are playing Nuke Simulator 2017 you don't impose an honour code.
    There are a dozen 'nukes' in this game if you like, a dozen 'dishonourable' ways to kill people put into the game on purpose.
    Attempting to impose the concept of honour into that world requires ignoring what the game fundamentally is.
    It requires pretending the game is something it is not.
    If we were playing Duel Simulator 2017 then maybe it would be justifed, but we are not.
    Does anyone worry that Ezio is dishonourable when he drop kills 2 soldiers at once with hidden blades?
    Again, when did imposing artificial concepts into gameplay become a thing, and why?
    Really because of the title?
    Really?
    The game is clearly not about using honourable methods to destroy your enemy.
    And yet people who live in bubbles continue to use the 'but ... title ...' logic.
    /smh
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #25
    DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    3,493
    Originally Posted by SiewcaRaka Go to original post
    Really? Well, lets look at the history of your country. We can sum it up to one short sentence "Killing poor fckers that are not us". Or "We are not killing people where people means Germans". All through history you have been invading, killing, invading some more. Do you seriously think that they did it honourably? If hitler would win would we be calling Holocaust as war crime or "Good strategic move in reducing world population"? Winners dictate what is honourable. That is all, now we can with clear conscience say German nazists where murderers and war criminals. Why? Because we won
    We at least do not pretend, that our honor is intact.

    You won and believe me - we are glad that you did. But you did not learn from our mistakes. You burned civilians alive in several wars after that. And you did it, without hesitation or second guessing that decision.
    America lost in Vietnam but they still pretend, that it was necessary to use napalm on civilians.
    Share this post

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by Turric4n666 Go to original post
    ok, that one is easy

    now.. does this myamoto musashi disagree with himself?
    He lives to fight and fight to win, so he lives to win. How is that contradictory? Look mate, you want to live in fantasy world, go ahead. I know better. Whoever told you life was fair? Look around you, see the cruelty that nature is displaying. Life is not fair. World is not fair. And never will be. There are only winners, and those that lost(corpses)

    Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    The sad truth is, that it was not necessary. It was done to show the Russians, who is boss.

    Japan was ready to surrender.
    Right, cause you got super weapon and first thing you do is letting your enemies see it without proper reason. So they can make it as well. Right.

    Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    We at least do not pretend, that our honor is intact.

    You won and believe me - we are glad that you did. But you did not learn from our mistakes. You burned civilians alive in several wars after that. And you did it, without hesitation or second guessing that decision.
    America lost in Vietnam but they still pretend, that it was necessary to use napalm on civilians.
    Well mate, ill treat that as bloody compliment cause I am not even from english speaking country. No, look to the east of you. We got the biggest beef with you. And yet...you still look at it from modern point of view. Which is silly. So stop.
    Share this post

  7. #27
    DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    3,493
    To be honest, the Americans did not think, that Russia was able to invent the technology by themselves.

    In fact, they were not able, until the Russians managed to get their hands on the plans.

    America wanted to show who is boss and they even said it openly.


    If you still have beef with us, I feel sorry.
    Share this post

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    To be honest, the Americans did not think, that Russia was able to invent the technology by themselves.

    In fact, they were not able, until the Russians managed to get their hands on the plans.

    America wanted to show who is boss and they even said it openly.


    If you still have beef with us, I feel sorry.
    Of course i have. Each year i visit 20 graves of people i couldn't meet because they were killed when they were 1 year old, or 5 year old...my family was almost completely wiped.

    Originally Posted by Turric4n666 Go to original post
    dunno.. you where the one who could prove my statement is wrong by referencing to myamoto musashi.. so far you did not. Maybe you just don´t understand small sentences, it has only 9 words and apparently you have to fill more in your mind than there was actually written. I never said anything about fairness.
    He Fights to WIN! So uses in his fighting style everything that is possible
    Share this post

  9. #29
    DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Bremen, Germany
    Posts
    3,493
    So. You say, that you can not differentiate between nazi Germany and modern Germany?

    That's really sad.

    Don't get me wrong - the **** that the nazis did is unforgivable.
    Share this post

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by SiewcaRaka Go to original post
    Of course i have. Each year i visit 20 graves of people i couldn't meet because they were killed when they were 1 year old, or 5 year old...my family was almost completely wiped.



    He Fights to WIN! So uses in his fighting style everything that is possible
    ok this is weard now..... Politics, not him is who killed enything. pls btw comment the game, not hystori.
    Share this post