... Thats the number of minutes ive been trying to find a dominion match.

• My NAT is green
    • Only person at my place, so no one is using the internet.
    • Speed test shows 35 down/ 5 up. No problems.
    • Opened the ports for this game.

If I do find a game today, I know whats coming...

• A 40/60% chance of getting kicked from a game.
    • The constant, unforgiving, relentless host migrations which often freeze for 10+ minutes untill the game is closed.
    • The cheating that runs rife in P2P games.
    • Lag switches.
    • The fact others can see my IP adress, and the lack of security around this setup in general.
    • Seizure inducing error codes.
    • Rollbacks after killing enemies, only to reconnect seemingly later and get killed.
    • Matchmaking wait times that rival the queue at the local DMV.
    • Game speed slowing down trying to compensate for this terrible system.

13. Thats the number of days this game has released as a completed game. They have been recieving feedback regarding this broken P2P system for a lot longer than that too. A lot longer. Believe me.

Yes, this is a great game, the devs should be proud. Yes, I can wait for bugs to be fixed, however long that may take. Yes, can wait for hero balance, and fixing GB whenever youre ready. But ill draw the line at the very obvious problem that isnt being addressed or even responded too with anything short of deflection... Are you going to get some dedicated servers so we can actually play? or is this going to be a case of "well do our best to fix and tinker with this downright broken and wholly outdated system, but look, we have your money now so theres not much more we can do, our hands our tied, Rome wasnt built in a day".

This stalling for any form of meaningfull response, is now completely affecting the timeframe that anyone could legally persue a refund.

Not asking for you to flip a switch and have servers tomorrow. But 13 days into launch is more than enough time to get the exec's together and make a decision on weather to invest in servers as a behemoth of a company, or weather to cellotape a broken system.

I understand the mods are probably sick of sifting through negative threads, and secretly want to run us all over slowly in a golf cart, and that they only get told so much... But we need a real answer about servers now. Id rather not be 150$ aud out of pocket for a MP game that I can only play the campaign in. This shady No Mans Sky~esque vagueness untill we can no longer get a refund, are the sort of actions that sour the trust between Consumer-Developer, please go back to being fair with us and let us in the loop so we can make informed decisions. Sorry to add a rant to the pile, but please just hit us with a straight answer!
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by SerArthur-Dayne Go to original post

• My NAT is green

• The constant, unforgiving, relentless host migrations which often freeze for 10+ minutes untill the game is closed.
    • Lag switches.
    • The fact others can see my IP adress, and the lack of security around this setup in general.
    • Rollbacks after killing enemies, only to reconnect seemingly later and get killed.

13. Thats the number of days this game has released as a completed game. They have been recieving feedback regarding this broken P2P system for a lot longer than that too. A lot longer. Believe me.

Yes, this is a great game, the devs should be proud. Yes, I can wait for bugs to be fixed, however long that may take. Yes, can wait for hero balance, and fixing GB whenever youre ready. But ill draw the line at the very obvious problem that isnt being addressed or even responded too with anything short of deflection... Are you going to get some dedicated servers so we can actually play? or is this going to be a case of "well do our best to fix and tinker with this downright broken and wholly outdated system, but look, we have your money now so theres not much more we can do, our hands our tied, Rome wasnt built in a day".

This stalling for any form of meaningfull response, is now completely affecting the timeframe that anyone could legally persue a refund.

Not asking for you to flip a switch and have servers tomorrow. But 13 days into launch is more than enough time to get the exec's together and make a decision on weather to invest in servers as a behemoth of a company, or weather to cellotape a broken system.

I understand the mods are probably sick of sifting through negative threads, and secretly want to run us all over slowly in golf cart, and that they only get told so much... But we need a real answer about servers now. Id rather not be 150$ aud out of pocket for a MP game that I can only play the campaign in. This shady No Mans Sky~esque vagueness untill we can no longer get a refund, are the sort of actions that sour the trust between Consumer-Developer, please go back to being fair with us and let us in the loop so we can make informed decisions. Sorry to add a rant to the pile, but please just hit us with a straight answer!
    0 Number of fcks rest of us give.

Originally Posted by SiewcaRaka Go to original post
    0 Number of fcks rest of us give.
    Have you read through the forum... Id say 0 is a little off the mark. Nice response though, ill give you that.

Have you read through the forum... Id say 0 is a little off the mark. Nice response though, ill give you that.
    Sorry i couldn't hold myself But to tell you the truth, number of voices that it doesn't work is too small for some in game problem. We got over 250k players on 3 platforms and what? 100 complains? 200?

Sorry i couldn't hold myself But to tell you the truth, number of voices that it doesn't work is too small for some in game problem. We got over 250k players on 3 platforms and what? 100 complains? 200?
    I think theres a lot more than a few 100 here, theres petitions nearly in the 6 figure range floating around. 3 mates also have this game but havent jumped on the forum despite it not working for them, actually one might have idk.

Bf4 didnt even work on console for about 4 months, and still only saw so many take to the forum too.

As of replying right now it just passed 1 full hour of waiting. Had one lobby fill up and then everyone left, then an error code or two. Im recording this and have a bunch of 10 min clips back to back that I can upload, but its not very fun to watch...

Are you not having these issues or something? and do you play on PC?

6 my peen size...in millimeters. Wait wut?

• My NAT is green

• Lag switches.

I understand the mods are probably sick of sifting through negative threads, and secretly want to run us all over slowly in a golf cart, and that they only get told so much... But we need a real answer about servers now. Id rather not be 150$ aud out of pocket for a MP game that I can only play the campaign in. This shady No Mans Sky~esque vagueness untill we can no longer get a refund, are the sort of actions that sour the trust between Consumer-Developer, please go back to being fair with us and let us in the loop so we can make informed decisions. Sorry to add a rant to the pile, but please just hit us with a straight answer!
    Well, they see your name and immediately wet their pants at the prospect of fighting you without their pocket Howland Reedkeeper stabbing you in the back.

Joking aside, I'm really sorry that this game has such insanely massive issues. For Honor was a goldmine and it seriously takes skill to mess this up. Kudos Ubisoft. I think you surpassed EA in terms of being infamously incompetent and notoriously known for runining franchises. If that was your goal, well, congratulations.
     1 people found this helpful

I think theres a lot more than a few 100 here, theres petitions nearly in the 6 figure range floating around. 3 mates also have this game but havent jumped on the forum despite it not working for them, actually one might have idk.

Bf4 didnt even work on console for about 4 months, and still only saw so many take to the forum too.

As of replying right now it just passed 1 full hour of waiting. Had one lobby fill up and then everyone left, then an error code or two. Im recording this and have a bunch of 10 min clips back to back that I can upload, but its not very fun to watch...

Are you not having these issues or something? and do you play on PC?
    PC without problem. And its about 100. Same people are writing constantly so you can probably round it up to that number. Even 200 is not enough:P

PC without problem. And its about 100. Same people are writing constantly so you can probably round it up to that number. Even 200 is not enough:P
    Nah,

So I suppose the 2000+ people who signed this https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft petition did so because they they have absolutely no problems aye?

And if only 100 of them bothered to complain on the forums then obviously theres more that have said nothing.

Drop your disingenuous 'i'm all right jack' attitude. You're not a child.

Youtube vid with 21,000 agreeing with For honors P2P problems.and only 500 disagreeing. (not to mention the 100's of independant videos labelled "for honors terrible P2P" you can find with a quick search.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38sPNZ8QHO4

Petition with over 1000 sigs
    https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...or-no-purchase

seperate petition with 1380 more sigs
    https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-for...icated-servers

Reddit post with 1,400 upvotes detailing peoples problems with matchmaking and P2P.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/co..._onlinealways/

All the different independant reviews detailing the huge problem they, and the community have experienced with broken P2P.

http://www.oneangrygamer.net/2016/12...servers/19313/

http://www.pcworld.com/article/31695...-campaign.html

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/fo...?dist=negative

http://www.windowscentral.com/for-honor-review

http://www.shacknews.com/article/990...most-honorable

Not to mention the (nearly 5,000) negative steam reviews, with almost every single negaitive review solely detailing the garbage that is the P2P system. its currently sitting at 55% positive atm.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/304390/

EDIT: heres another with 2,500 thats just floating round the forum. https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-ubi...icated-servers

This took less than 5 minutes to put together, could easily quadruple the evidence in a half hour as there are so many examples to pick from. No offence but just the stuff here absolutely shreds your statement that its only a hundred or so, of the same people.