Ubisoft did you forgett to update "Upcoming gameplay improvments"?

The thread I am talking about in the announcment section has not been updated since 16.02.2017
    Don't you recognize the other problems or is the information in the thread just outdated?
    Would you please keep the thread up to date, if it IS up to date its a disappointment.

Atleast fix Shugoki and Warden too please, both are suffering from bugs.
    Or is it intended that warden can't reliably GB after parry (Bug has been explained in your other subforums)
    Shugoki unparryable doublehit unblockable can't be intended...

Still waiting for my PK bleed fix....GB strongest weapon and cant do ****

I am seriously considering to drop the game before it is fixed. The game in it's current state with all the imbalances bugs p2p cheaters and p2p lags/host dc-d is completely uninjoyable for me

Originally Posted by TatoRezo Go to original post
    I am seriously considering to drop the game before it is fixed. The game in it's current state with all the imbalances bugs p2p cheaters and p2p lags/host dc-d is completely uninjoyable for me
    They already stated in a thread that they are going to improve this early next week.

Originally Posted by FredEx919 Go to original post
    As far as connectivity issues, we'll continue working on this. We have some known issues related to grouping with friends that may be the cause. We're working on those issues and should have some new details regarding the upcoming update early next week.

Threads name is "The need for dedicated servers"

Originally Posted by Waynedetta40k Go to original post
    They already stated in a thread that they are going to improve this early next week.

Threads name is "The need for dedicated servers"

I have seen the post and that just addresses conectivity issues with friends. That too is a problem but that doesnt fix solo problems

No they are suspecting the issues related to grouping with friends to be the cause of connectivity issues. Thats how I read it.

We have some known issues related to grouping with friends that may be the cause
    Or what does he mean they are "may be the cause" the cause of what?

Update for everyone their thread is still not updated^^

Aarpian's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Waynedetta40k Go to original post
    The thread I am talking about in the announcment section has not been updated since 16.02.2017
    Don't you recognize the other problems or is the information in the thread just outdated?
    Would you please keep the thread up to date, if it IS up to date its a disappointment.

Atleast fix Shugoki and Warden too please, both are suffering from bugs.
    Or is it intended that warden can't reliably GB after parry (Bug has been explained in your other subforums)
    Shugoki unparryable doublehit unblockable can't be intended...
    Basically sums up ubisoft.