View Poll Results: Morning gentlemen. This is just a poll I thought might be a good idea, to get a look at what some

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Complex Damage Model for FW-190 Series

30 19.23%
  • Ordinance for the Hurricane Series

8 5.13%
  • More finely tuned flight model for all aircraft

26 16.67%
  • More Bombers!

64 41.03%
  • Other (Post below)

28 17.95%

Korolov's Avatar Senior Member
    CDM for the Fw-190 is desperately needed.

Very true Korolov. I am interested to see what more people think as well. So come on folks, feel free to vote and post if you have any comments or questions.

Captain Gunner of the 361st vFG

How about a more respectful, less inflamatory community!
    (not aimed at any of the current members of THIS thread BTW)

I actually voted for Hurri Ordanance.

S! Simon
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''
    Download the RAF campaign folder here.

Download the USAAF campaign folder here. *NEW* Updated for FB 1.21

Yet again i agree with Korolov with the DM of the FW.

I love the FW i think its a very nice plane. It's the only german plane ill fly on the blue side

Its damage modele is way to simple. Some times it can lose a wing in one burst, and other times it seems almost invinsable. I does lose some manuverablity some times though, this i have noticed.

It has to be the Ordnance. Actually, it`s about time I started whining about it again...

Dmitri9mm's Avatar Banned
    I am only gonna say this once:
    Flyable bf110, flyable bf110, flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110,flyable bf110....
    FLyable bf110 - crap!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Korolov:
    CDM for the Fw-190 is desperately needed.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think many 190 pilots might regret asking for a complex damage model as in general the planes with complex damage models often seem weaker damage-wise. More ways for your damaged control surfaces to auger you into the ground. I'm afraid it wouldn't be the panacea many imagine.

DangerForward

Korolov's Avatar Senior Member
    Thats the whole point, DangerForward. Right now the 190 almost rivals the P-47 in toughness and durability, and thats not exactly right.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: In a Fw-190, you're either alive or you're dead.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... Last ►►