This Game is losing population fast

Yesterday at 500pm pacific time there was 100k people on day b4 that 160k now today roughly around the same time only 72k(XboxOne)...get it together ubi it's been weeks since release and stI'll no GB fix, more and more people will stop playing if you don't fix the dam game get it together ubi..I bet it's the same decline in player's for both pc an ps4 ..it's sad

Ruin..'s Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by slim147 Go to original post
    Yesterday at 500pm pacific time there was 100k people on day b4 that 160k now today roughly around the same time only 72k(XboxOne)...get it together ubi it's been weeks since release and stI'll no GB fix, more and more people will stop playing if you don't fix the dam game get it together ubi..I bet it's the same decline in player's for both pc an ps4 ..it's sad
    WEEKS! This game was released on the 14th. It's been a week and 2 days.

Ya PC is in rough shape too, going from 55-60 k players to around 35, right now ti dropped to 30.
     1 people found this helpful

Yep 1 week and 2 days and endless complaining from the "entitled" continues.
    New games always have a fluctuation a week after release this is nothing out of the ordinary.
    I do agree they should fixes existing issues ALSO people who have garbage internet connections I'm sorry you shouldn't play at all or play solo you just ruin it for everyone even having servers for 8 player games wont help solve connectivity, if your nets sucks it will just continue to suck even with a server.
    The only thing a server WILL fix is peeps who run lag switches and cheats and this is a very good reason to have servers not to mention the security risk built into ubisofts generation breaking noahs ark P2P model.

Dueling population is going up.... not sure why the 4v4 modes dominate anyway. It's a fighting game, and p2p works great for it. Perhaps you strange creatures are social...

Wildlands beta started today too, if you dont think millions of people are playing that while they can you may be stupid.

Originally Posted by WhiteCrakka Go to original post
    Wildlands beta started today too, if you dont think millions of people are playing that while they can you may be stupid.
    It took me longer to download than it did to figure out it was something I would never actually play
     1 people found this helpful

P2P is entirely dependent on your internet connection so connecting to 1 other person wont see much of an issue BUT when your connecting to 7 others at the same time as is ubis P2P model that's when **** goes south.

Wildlands and its 4 years in development looks and feels more like an early access game worked on for 3 months

Wildlands seem to be getting received WORSE than For Honor has been. Ubisoft truly cannot make anything good anymore.