error
    session unreachable tarija-00014

Dyexz's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by TUTAx2 Go to original post
    Help me pls !!

I can't play with friend.
    error
    session unreachable tarija-00014
    Sorry to say but if you're both behind a Router/Firewall you won't be able to no matter what you do. Biggest flaw of the game design and has not been corrected although many had the exact problem in CBT

At least one of you needs an open NAT, so you have to setup NAT to open in yourrouter in any way, maybe with that uPnP
    With a friend of mine, I couldn't play too, until he opened every single port which was suggested so he got a opened NAT so we can play finally.

Problem is, when One player has Restricted or worse, he can NOT play together with other Restricted NAT players.
    In this game it is possible for ONE of Four players to have restricted NAT WHILE other 3 have OPEN.

NAT Status: OPEN - Can connect to anyone and anyone can connect to you. (NO ISSUES)
    NAT Status: Moderate/Strict - ONLY able to join "OPEN" games and all other players MUST have "Open" NAT status. (The different in Moderate vs Strict is that Moderate is shown when Game-ports have been forwarded in Router/Firewall)
    NAT Status: Offline - Nobody can see you online (Self-explanatory)

This game seriously needs a fix for that, it's from same makers as The Division and there you have NO problems at all, so they should learn from there because this is absolutely a No-Go if you can't play with ALL of your friends.

Well, I'm not the one who open this thread but i got the same problem. So for me... thanks for your help, My friend and I will try it this way.

I aggree with you that this sort of connection is ********.. Why is Ubisoft not able to creat a multiplayer game like every other publisher? Can't remember when I couldn't join a game with Friends in Overwatch or Battlefield because game tells me i got a ****ty nat... This is one of a few things which make me think about it to buy this game... i like it, but i don't feel well to support Ubisoft for such a ********...

Same Issue

I have the exact same issue. NAT Status: Strict

I don't have this issue with "The Division" or any of my other online games. I forwarded all ports recommended but still get the same issue.

And this is exactly why i don't per-order anymore.

Originally Posted by Burner_ZA Go to original post
    I have the exact same issue. NAT Status: Strict

I don't have this issue with "The Division" or any of my other online games. I forwarded all ports recommended but still get the same issue.

And this is exactly why i don't per-order anymore.
    Have to agree on this one, suffering the same despite following all the possible fixes, which is a shame as i was looking forward to this... so wait a year until it's fixed and on sale through Steam.
    Odd considering how much Ubisoft seem to be fixing R6 and The Division with servers down all the time that they overlooked this point with a new release, great selling point missed

Originally Posted by Dyexz Go to original post
    Sorry to say but if you're both behind a Router/Firewall you won't be able to no matter what you do. Biggest flaw of the game design and has not been corrected although many had the exact problem in CBT
    I have Open NAT, and all my friends have Open NAT too. I can play with my friend "A" and "B", but not "C". My friend "C" can play with "A" and "B" too. But any attempt to play with "C" just do not work. Any session they do, if "C" quit, I join in immediately.

The problem is a little bigger than just "Restrict NAT".

After alot of messing around with all the hints, tips and recommendations.... i am now playing NAT open, i did all the forwarding etc but the last thing i did was in my own router settings, enable DMZ and everything seems fine now.

Might not work for all but may work for some

Ubi-Rufus's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello,

To help your in-game connectivity could you please follow the steps posted in our FAQ?:
    https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...ldlands-on-pc/

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturers website.
    There are also free resources available online to help with port forwarding, however please note these sites aren't affiliated with Ubisoft.

no working

Originally Posted by Ubi-Rufus Go to original post
    Hello,

To help your in-game connectivity could you please follow the steps posted in our FAQ?:
    https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/faqs/0...ldlands-on-pc/

Directions for configuring network ports are specific to the software and hardware being used, and can be found by visiting the manufacturers website.
    There are also free resources available online to help with port forwarding, however please note these sites aren't affiliated with Ubisoft.
    Thanks for the reply, but the answer is not helping and the issue is bigger than induviduals.

1. A game and online mode should be developed in a way client configuration is not needed, this is how all of the other games work.

2. My game works fine, but when my son wants to join he cant get online.
    when i stop playing he can get online just fine, then i load up the game and i get a NAT status error.

I have no clue why it is set up like this. normally i can play together with my son just fine, didnt have to configure anything ever before with all the 100's of games we played.

so please, just make it work without having customers going throught difficult configurations or troubleshooting guides....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►