I can't find any information on the forums about this. A lot of the time when I join an online co-op (AEP), without touching any controls my plane flips over and explodes as soon as the game starts; no-one else seems to be affected.

Anyone else experienced this?
    Is it a known bug?
    Any work-arounds?
    Thanks.

I can't find any information on the forums about this. A lot of the time when I join an online co-op (AEP), without touching any controls my plane flips over and explodes as soon as the game starts; no-one else seems to be affected.

Anyone else experienced this?
    Is it a known bug?
    Any work-arounds?
    Thanks.

icrash's Avatar Senior Member
    Somebody else was having that prob & its on here somewhere. They had mentioned that it had something to do with the # of players. When they cut the number of players back the prob went away. it is on 3/18/04 title exploding on runway in large multiplayer.

[This message was edited by icrash on Fri March 19 2004 at 06:29 PM.]

Thanks.
    I don't think its linked with having large missions / many players. It happened to me tonight with just four players in the coop and only another 8 AI planes.
    CrazyIvan says in that pòst that it will be addressed, but I haven't seen anything about it in 'olegs ready room' or the 'community help' forum.
    I guess I'll just wait and see what happens with the patch.
    cheers.

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    If crazyivan says it will be addressed, Oleg definitely knows about it.

=================================================

IL2 Forums Moderator
    Forum Terms of Use

Salut
    Tully