DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team

Rocksmith Encore: The monthly bonus livestream

Starting this month, we're going to do a bonus livestream called Rocksmith Encore. Whereas our standard weekly stream is pretty structured, this one is more of a "notetracker's choice" -- we're leaving it up to our team to take an hour to talk about anything related to music and Rocksmith they want. Music theory, guitar effects, in-depth lessons, guitar history...the door is pretty wide open, so let's see what they come up with! We'll have DLC giveaways as well, plus topic-specific Q&A.

We will kick this off this coming Monday, February 27, with Brian McCune discussing the physics of sound and harmony. Join us at twitch.tv/rocksmithgame Monday at 3pm PT/6pm ET/11pm GMT. Going forward, we're planning to do these on the final Monday of every month.

See you there!
     9 people found this helpful

FFFunk's Avatar Member
    Great! Looking forward to what they have prepared.

Not sure to be here on monday however, will you put the replays on Youtube like "regular" streams?
    Also, if we can make some request for future streams, I'd love to have some technical advice about sweep picking.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    Cool.

AlloysiusGrunt's Avatar Senior Member
    What a great idea! Thanks!

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by FFFunk Go to original post
    Great! Looking forward to what they have prepared.

Not sure to be here on monday however, will you put the replays on Youtube like "regular" streams?
    Also, if we can make some request for future streams, I'd love to have some technical advice about sweep picking.
    Yep, we will archive the shows. Remember that there are complete replays archived at Twitch, too! You can even read along with the chat that was happening when the stream was live, which you can't do with YouTube. We also have permission to let the music be archived there, whereas on YouTube we sometimes get hit with copyright strikes.

Kynlore's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DanAmrich Go to original post
    Yep, we will archive the shows. Remember that there are complete replays archived at Twitch, too! You can even read along with the chat that was happening when the stream was live, which you can't do with YouTube. We also have permission to let the music be archived there, whereas on YouTube we sometimes get hit with copyright strikes.
    Good to know. I often can't make the live stream, but try to watch the archive on Twitch.

infocat1's Avatar Senior Member
    Geez, Dan, don't we already give you enough of our free time?

Kidding, of course. I look forward to it. Hopefully can catch up on some of the Yes songs?

Yessss! Brilliant. I haven't caught a stream in a while, but I'm excited to check this one out.

ZagatoZee's Avatar Member

Elizabeth learnt heaps - thanks guys.
     1 people found this helpful

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Awww! Glad you both joined us!

In case any of you were unable to attend, here's the replay link.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125251691

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►