Controller remapping

Does anyobody knows if they plan on letting the player remap controller button? I don't know if there is anybody else like me out there but let's just say it's not rare I accidently push R3 in while trying to block in all direction. This cause me to unwillingly switch target and is just a pain in the ***! I just want to disable it.

edit* I already tried disabling it with a third party program and it's not working.

R3 switches between targets?

Mind blown! Ty!

Can you use steam pictures if you are on pc

Haryel's Avatar Junior Member
    Been there buddy, some of the keybindings for the controller is just not optimal. Try reading this post on reddit and see if it helps ya: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...ur_controller/

Remember, if you're only using uplay you need to add the parameter "noxinput" in the uplay launcher or if you're using steam go to properties in for honor and add the command there.

I've got a controller that I can't use, because other than the fact that I've been a PC gamer for years longer than a console gamer, the controls are not at all what I would prefer. I personally hate that your attacks are RB and RT, instead of LT and RT. If I could make LT and RT my attacks, I'd have a much better time.

Haryel's Avatar Junior Member
    Check the link I posted, you can remap the controller buttons in any way you choose. Ubi didnt gave us an easy option for that but hey...its something.

Originally Posted by Haryel Go to original post
    Been there buddy, some of the keybindings for the controller is just not optimal. Try reading this post on reddit and see if it helps ya: https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/co...ur_controller/

Remember, if you're only using uplay you need to add the parameter "noxinput" in the uplay launcher or if you're using steam go to properties in for honor and add the command there.
    Ok thx for the help. I am going to try this later on.

IT's a lot of work, and causes me more trouble than it's worth. Forces you to navigate menus with the controller, while also having your buttons be off , so instead of, for instance, pressing a to join a game, I gotta press right button to join the game, because of my keymapping change.

Originally Posted by UWS.Wolfe Go to original post
    IT's a lot of work, and causes me more trouble than it's worth. Forces you to navigate menus with the controller, while also having your buttons be off , so instead of, for instance, pressing a to join a game, I gotta press right button to join the game, because of my keymapping change.
    I have the same problem, I only switched 2 buttons but now it also siwtched them in the menus. Now I can't check my orders :P

...and to start with, what kind of company doesn't include a controller remapping option? I have never seen this. Also, you can remap keyboard but not controller