🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

"BOTs" Are here

More and More bots are showing up late nights, is Ubisoft going to do anything about this? Or will this be the division all over again? can we bot and not get banned? wtf guys... comments?

Originally Posted by ZechsMarquizy Go to original post
    More and More bots are showing up late nights, is Ubisoft going to do anything about this? Or will this be the division all over again? can we bot and not get banned? wtf guys... comments?

i don't think i have seen any bots that players are using in this game yet.
    Do you have any proof or atleast tell us how they behave? do they block and parry everything?
    Are they just running around in spawn?

I ask you this, so i can keep an eye out my self

Haven't seen any bots yet, have only seen auto-block cheaters. 2 so far.

teksuo1's Avatar Senior Member
    i've seen a suspicious orichi but it could've been a really intense roleplayer. he had the same pathing patterns all game and same reaction to combat every single time.

Originally Posted by The_Darkrash Go to original post
    i don't think i have seen any bots that players are using in this game yet.
    Do you have any proof or atleast tell us how they behave? do they block and parry everything?
    Are they just running around in spawn?

I ask you this, so i can keep an eye out my self
    most are just using a macro'er and sit at spawn point in dominion vs AI's going in and out of guard, but today i saw 1 in pvp that literally just goes mid and attacks minions, ignores heroes and dies over and over again.

You asked about proof... well yes I recorded / caught 1 player using a macro'er at spawn. I have it on my twitch but I'll upload it on youtube later on today and post here.

Originally Posted by ZechsMarquizy Go to original post
    most are just using a macro'er and sit at spawn point in dominion vs AI's going in and out of guard, but today i saw 1 in pvp that literally just goes mid and attacks minions, ignores heroes and dies over and over again..
    You do know that there is a contact for killing 300 minions right? Doesn't make him a bot or anything, could just be trying to get that contact.

Originally Posted by CommodoreWulf Go to original post
    You do know that there is a contact for killing 300 minions right? Doesn't make him a bot or anything, could just be trying to get that contact.
    ^ This.

Those 'Kill 300 Minions' orders are indeed souless/brainless enough you feel like a bot while doing them.

I've seen one , and report him as "unfair play".