I swear that I got 3500 for taking a picture about the reaper.....

Ok, I'm not sure was it the reaper, but it certainly was something.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Barberbingo:
    If you need another key and the robots do not drop the second one, then open your savegame with a hexeditor and change the value at offset 0xa80 from '01' to '02'. It's cheating but it's better than doing the game from the start again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks A LOT for that! That way I can continue the game with my savegame!

i have a 1G Dell with Gforce mx2 grathic card and sound blaster pci 64v sound
    the game plays fine but i just get noise and no proper sound
    please help

i have a 1G Dell with Gforce mx2 grathic card and sound blaster pci 64v sound
    the game plays fine but i just get noise and no proper sound
    please help

You yourself, are obivously a corporate lackey, and therefore trying to grab user popularity like that recent Media Company that tried to buy US out...

YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

I also find it amusing how you registered TODAY.

NiceDoggie's Avatar Banned
    I would like to point out at this point that a number of people have controversial political opinions on this forum, and any attempts to turn it into an adveertising board will be treated with scrutiny, suspicion and resentment. Heck, Im probably talking to an automated message. Go Away. NOW.

thanks

Thanks for this cool FAQ!
    It gave me many information that i need!

I am stuck with an animal. On my map it is beside the water on the right at the Slaughter House. I've tried to use my space craft to get there, but keep getting thrown back. Also I have been trying to get the walkthrough for X-Box it just keeps coming up page cannot be displayed. Can you help??

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    anitangerm,

Try these:-

- FAQ/Walkthrough - 12/31/03 x MJ x FAQ for XBOX -

- Photography Guide (PS2) - 12/24/03 sephiroth95 -

The Photography Guide is for the PS2, but as the games are identical, you can use that one to locate the animals in the XBOX version

Hope they help.