If you need another key and the robots do not drop the second one, then open your savegame with a hexeditor and change the value at offset 0xa80 from '01' to '02'. It's cheating but it's better than doing the game from the start again.

bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    G-2b,

I have merged the savefile thread into your FAQ, because there were too many stickies since the forum merger.

I also unstickied the 'Solution to killing the Last Boss' seeing as your FAQ has covered it.

Please can you check it's ok?

Thanks

Bitebug2003

Seems like, although it's AAAWFully long now...

G-2b, playing the fast game.

Well you have been AAAWFully thorough no?

I think this FAQ really answers everything.

Well, thanks. But seeing the number of return questions, (some) people apparently don't read through it.

Maybe AAAWFully thorough, but I still don't know who has that game where Pey'j wearing long underwear on the moon rather than his jetboots (which are supposed to be in Jade's inventory) jeans and jacket(supposedly taken when he was captured). I've seen 2 different screenshots of that so far.

G-2b, playing the fast game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    ...In the patched game, you can use Rahly's Bug FIX to overcome this. There is no fix for the unpatched game. The only thing you can do there is to load an earlier savegame when you were still together....
    ...ONLY for the patched game:
    Use the Bug FIX by Rahly or his unofficial patch for the patched game or his savegame editor...=[This message was edited by bitebug2003 on Thu April 01 2004 at 03:06 PM.]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Does anybody have a working link for Rahly's bug fix and savegame editor??? Sorry for english.

I have merged the G-2b's walkthrough Thread with this one to make room for another Stickie.

The links to the files appear to be down. I am currently sorting out some alternative arrangements.

Sorry for the inconvenience

how do you get rufus' booty pearl?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Barberbingo:
    Try the tool "BGAEfix.exe" from this http://www.terrygoodkind.net/~rahly/bgae.php. Download it by right-clicking "Save game patching".

The copy it into your BGE game folder, and run it. When your BGE crashes when you enter the room with the three robots in order to get the last first picture, then it's the first option in that tool you should use.

Luckily rahly made this savegame fix for us.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It doesn't work...

glowing.death, Hope you found it by now . I think the guy at Mo's bar will clue you that Rufus' booty is in room 2, upstairs in Akuda. The necessary code is on the table in front of Rufus, downstairs.

Sonic_90, the updated link to rahly's BGAEfix.exe tool is here Information Regarding the Unofficial Patch/Save Editor. It gives you the triangle key that gets stuck in the ceiling in the Central Hall, 3 robot room (3rr) if you have applied the V1.01 Official Patch. See instructions, here Slaughter House Factory Key Crash Fix!! The real thing!. The fix tool also has an option to put Double H back into the Surveillance Room, if you lose him there.

Yeah, I know, it's confusing. I hope this helps!