bitebug2003's Avatar Global Moderator
    If that error persists, report it to djnogg

I did, thank you.

G-2b, playing the fast game.

Hi all,

The 1st post of this topic has been updated.

I have now 4 savegames for the unpatched version posted. Only the last savegame (Selene) is still missing. I'll get that before too long.

Hello! I have a problem with the savegames, after i copy the savegame #3 in my bge directory i start the game. When i get to the central hall, before i get in the game crush and close it self. Can you help me with this problem????

Tank you so much ! I was stuck in the Slaughterhouse, youre savedgames just saved me !!
    I can continue this amazing game now !!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by asvlad:
    Hello! I have a problem with the savegames, after i copy the savegame #3 in my bge directory i start the game. When i get to the central hall, before i get in the game crush and close it self. Can you help me with this problem????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Download the savegames that are for the patched game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HoodBlaster88:
    Tank you so much ! I was stuck in the Slaughterhouse, youre savegames just saved me !!
    I can continue this amazing game now !!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by asvlad:
    Hello! I have a problem with the savegames, after i copy the savegame #3 in my bge directory i start the game. When i get to the central hall, before i get in the game crush and close it self. Can you help me with this problem????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

asvlad,

If you load the "surveillance room" savegame, you already have the 3rd picture and the 2 animals in that part of the slaughterhouse.

You should not go back in the trolley entrance, because your game WILL crash. That is the central hall crash bug. It appears after you save the first time in the roly-poly-robot room. It is caused by the patch. I cannot do anything about that. You could try using Rahly's fix to see if you can bypass it that way if you insist on going there anyway.

the no key drop bug occoures in both the patched and un patched game, it have been a thorn in my side since i bought the game

Try the tool "BGAEfix.exe" from this site. Download it by right-clicking "Save game patching".

The copy it into your BGE game folder, and run it. When your BGE crashes when you enter the room with the three robots in order to get the last first picture, then it's the first option in that tool you should use.

Luckily rahly made this savegame fix for us.