Supr's Avatar Senior Member
    G2's are great. Its my favorite plane, but its not uber like some say. Its all about the pilot.

PBNA-Boosher's Avatar Senior Member
    I dunno, I like the G-2, but if I fly a Luft bird it's either the 190 A-8 or Bf-109 E's or F's. I just like the way they handle more. Chances are, however, that you'll find me more often in a Yak-1b or P-40.

Boosher

I'm a bit of a G2 fan.
    109's and 110's.

The most terrifying words in human language are become....
    "Insert CD and follow on screen instructions,"

When I have to fly a Lufty plane, it`s always the G2... Why? It`s easy to fly. It also turns surprisingly easily. I can gets kills with it. No other aircraft on the LW plane apart from the B239 do i find as easy to pick and go. It`s like a weird kind of Spitfire... and that`s where my gripe comes in.

The damn thing turns way too well. Everytime I chase a Spit into a turn I can`t help but get that `This G2 shouldn`t be turning THIS well` feeling. I NEVER feel like that with the B239. I do think it`s the noob plane for non- LW flyers. It feels like a `concession` aircraft, a 109 that`s actually easy to fly!

*sigh*

the G2 is great ,i love it
    but still dont be surprised that a spitfire,P40 any Yak ,laGG,La can outturn you they CAN ,heck whenever i fly allied in early war (not much)
    i have no problem turn fighting G2s ,the P40 beats it hands down in a sustained turn

G2 turns well though but its far from being uber but yes its easy to fly compared to a FW190
    maybe it turns a bit to well but hey then so does the P40/P39

http://www.hell-hounds.de

''All your Mustangs are belong to us''

G-2s are cool, tis my 109 of choice. If I am flying Blue, you will more than likely see me in a G-2 with a big 500kg bomb travelling to the nearest red airbase for some vulching!!!

whit ye looking at, ya big jessie?!?!

Executive Officer, 69th GIAP
    Za Rodinu!
    Petition to stop the M3 motorway through the Tara-Skryne Valley in Co. Meath, Ireland

It's ok

S~

Bad-MF(Mongrel Fighter) AKA .......Dawg-of-death

Bf-109G-2 is one of my favourites, although I tend not to turn and burn in any of the 109s. Much better to dive a few thousand feet, make a nice slashing attack and either zoom away or dive and hedgehop out of trouble in my experience. In Il-2 the G-2 won in my opinion as the best aircraft of the lot; in FB I think it's a toss-up between that and the G-6 variants (firepower with enough manoeuvrability to make it count!)

Gantoo's Avatar Junior Member
    The G2 is a good plane, but it lacks the firepower of the later G series.

I am not a great marksman, so a 30mm is an essential part of my game.

I like the E-4, old school baby! Though g-2 is more handy when you need it to be.