Peacekeeper and Noobushi do not need a buff and MM is trash.

First off, I play a Lawbringer, all day. Before you say, something ******ed, like, "Git gud," Or something just as dumb, just know I Sh*t on both of those classes, daily with a 4.1kd. No A.I. play. However, I have friends who love certain classes, but get destroyed by the PK and the Noobushi. They are great players as well, but when you have a trash connection, the game can't keep up with your lag and you get spam f**ked by the animation stab, while getting poisoned. Their is no diversity in PvP. Their are at least 2-3 in every game I join. PK's aren't hard to play, whatsoever, but yeah let's fix their, "Under powered," bleed and their 20ft lunge, for the cry baby's character, who have a false sense of skill, just because it says , "Hard," next to the difficulty level. Noobushi is broke and hits too hard. The game is broken. I'm having fun with it, but if these bull *hit super fast classes, get a buff, I'll be getting a refund. Sorry, but I will not play with the Dark Souls scrubs, that always jump to the meta build, parry you while naked and one shot you, in pvp. No thanks.

TripSin.'s Avatar Banned
    mad cuz bad. git gud
     1 people found this helpful

to bad you literally wont get a refund since you play it so much, i love these "refund" posts.