Zeolite XIII's Avatar Member

Why on earth would you make your emblem the Nazi flag!?

So yeah, "I mean really, who throws a shoe?" but that did just happen.

Hopefully Ubi responds to the "Offensive Emblem" report option.

ive seen a p3nis..... lol

Originally Posted by AgentCelt Go to original post
    ive seen a *****..... lol
    I've been in games where all 8 players have some form of Phallic imagery on their emblem. Its glorious.

To trigger people and think theyre being funny.

Originally Posted by Zeo-XIII Go to original post
    So yeah, "I mean really, who throws a shoe?" but that did just happen.
    If it was an asian player, its important to keep in mind that before the Nazi's adopted the swastika if was a very very old symbol for good luck in eastern asia. Of course.. kind of impossible to not know what it has come to mean in the modern era, so I guess that's not much of an excuse.

Zeolite XIII's Avatar Member

yeah, but...

Originally Posted by Haniel_ Go to original post
    If it was an asian player, its important to keep in mind that before the Nazi's adopted the swastika if was a very very old symbol for good luck in eastern asia. Of course.. kind of impossible to not know what it has come to mean in the modern era, so I guess that's not much of an excuse.
    I mean i understand the history of that symbol which is part of the nazi flag but i mean this was a replication of the actual full flag not just the symbol.

Some people need attention however they can get it i guess?

Originally Posted by Fuzzybutts Go to original post
    I've been in games where all 8 players have some form of Phallic imagery on their emblem. Its glorious.
    Thats how you know someone doesnt get laid much if at all.
     2 people found this helpful

The_B0G_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Omggg drop this subject, this topic was already discussed and locked twice by the mods. If you see an offensive emblem... report the player for offensive emblem!! It's extremely easy.

Originally Posted by The_B0G_ Go to original post
    Omggg drop this subject, this topic was already discussed and locked twice by the mods. If you see an offensive emblem... report the player for offensive emblem!! It's extremely easy.
    If someone is offended by an emblem they need to go wipe their @ss and change their panties. I mean seriously? Im sure the op isnt jewish and doesnt know anyone who was a victim of the holocaust.
     2 people found this helpful