Armor/ Weapons/ Gear Attribute list for pvp gear

I cant find a thread for it anywhere on the net so i thought this would be a good place to start one. If your like me you want to know what exactly each stat does before you decide to equip it to your character well the game doesn't give you enough info to go on besides what the attribute is called or how many attributes there are in the game, or what peice of gear can have what attribute. so with that in mind lets make a list of what were sure about.

Conqueror: Flail:

Handle:

Shield: Throw distance - Increases the max distance you can throw an opponent after guard breaking.
    (Might also increase the distance you are knocked back after a guard-break block)

Helm:

Shoulder:

Torso:

Legs:

Ryuichir0's Avatar Member
    I had the same question a while ago, this is my current knowledge and questions:

Stat Description Open Questions
    Debuff resistance Decreases duration of negative status effects Which status effects exactly?
    Revenge mode duration Increases duration you stay in Revenge mode
    Exhaustion recovery Decreases time you need to recover from Exhaustion state
    Execution health regen Increases health you recover when you execute someone
    Block Damage Increases damage you deal with heavy attacks when you are blocked Even without a feat that "enables" block damage?
    Sprint speed Increases your moverment speed while sprinting
    Block Damage resistance Decreases damage you receive when you block heavy attacks
    Revive speed Decreases time you need to revive someone
    Stamina regen Increases regeneration speed of your stamina
    Attack Increases damage you deal Including damage of your feats?
    Defense Decreases damage you receive Including damage from feats or environment?
    Stamina cost reduction Decreases stamina cost of your moves Does this affect stamina damage you receive as penalty?
    Feat cooldown reduction Decreases time your feats need to get ready again after use
    Revenge mode defense Decreases damage you receive while in Revenge mode
    Revenge gain by defense Increases revenge you gain from defensive moves Which moves exactly?
    Throw distance Increases distance you throw or carry someone
    Revenge mode attack Increases damage you deal while in Revenge mode
    Revenge gain by injury Increases revenge you gain from receiving damage Only damage that would give revenge anyway or other injuries too, like fall damage or friendly fire?

Also I have one importantgeneral question.
    Are these boni relative or absolute?
    For example when the throw distance increase is absolute I would take it with Orochi, but as relative bonus it would never make a difference.
     1 people found this helpful

I`m agree with ur question, HOW ALL ABILITYS AFFECT TO THE GAME? There isnt a rule book for PC players, i dont know if the Xbox or PS players have this details with the pishyc edition, i have spend so much time in this mistake, but there isnt a page or doc from ubisoft telling how all stats works, is so sad, what they made with PC players forgotten or loyalty upping them to where they are nowadays.