1. #21
    Please, PLEASE For the love of god... Add in a "Cowards!" message to the quick chat in the ps4 version! I am tired of people doing 2v1 and then gloating about it as if they have a shred of skill, I want to be able to let them know how bad they are.
    Share this post

  2. #22

    Too bad it isn't working

    Cheating is still a major issue. Like attacks fully going through blocks or infinite stamina without revenge mode active. The sooner this gets fixed the better.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #23
    Funny enough, the attitude of people cheating never changes - as well as those developer proclamations never do.
    And, easy as that, if cheaters do not hit the wall right at the beginning, the situation only gets worse.
    Sure, a full team of people fighting cheats and their users just don`t make any money.
    People turning off a developer /provider for that same reason will hit your cash box even worse.
    You choose.
    Share this post

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by Jabiz510 Go to original post
    evidently, they have been doing good and being serious lately. Just look at Rainbow Six Siege, I think its the same for this game.
    Still run into cheaters in R6 every now and then but it's not that bad anymore. Couple times players glitch into the stairs in the university map thats about it. Cheaters don't seem to be the problem with this game though. It's the horrible p2p connections and the game has been exposed. Way too many flaws, the foundation of the game is broken and supports garbage play. There really isn't any way to fix it, they'd have to scrap the base of the game and start from scratch. The problems in this game

    No one fights 1v1, they run away using unlimited sprint until they have you outnumbered

    Players move in packs of 4 and attack 1 person at a time, spamming light attack until you're dead. Usually only takes 2-3 hits with the ridiculous armor stats ubisoft decided to incorporate into the game

    There's no ranking system at all

    Revenge mode was the dumbest idea they possibly could've added. They wanted a way to balance 2v1s or outnumbered situations. Instead most of the times its players with armor geared towards fast revenge that get it. People spam revenge mode in 1v1s and a lot of times even in 2v1s when they have the advantage

    This entire game is broken, if they had to "fix it" and give you the product they promised they would have to essentially create a brand new game. Horrible job on ubisofts part during the beta of the game. But business is business

    My suggestions

    If you're going to create a game with a stamina feature, make sprinting affect that ? These guys sprint around the entire game non-stop

    Either remove the armor upgrades period and make them cosmetic, or create a ranking system that matches you against players of equal armor

    Remove revenge mode or fix it to do what it was intended to do. Make it impossible to gain revenge in a 1v1 or in a situation where you have the advantage. A cool down on how fast you can re-gain revenge mode. And definitely nerf revenge mode, it gives you an insane amount of attack/D/health

    If a team-mate is getting ganked give your team-mates an indicator on the mini-map, maybe 2 seconds after he's outnumbered
    Share this post

  5. #25

    How do you fight cheaters?

    BAN THEM! IMMEDIATELY AND WITH 1 WARNING AND ONLY 1 WARNING!

    "Our systems detected a cheater, this is your warning!" followed by "You have been permanently banned."

    There should be no discussion in this matter. If you're cheating you're out.

    "But what about false positives?!", you say? Well, you can always submit a support ticket, but if you were caught by an anti-cheat system it was because you were cheating, there are virtually no false positives with anti-cheat systems. It's 2017, companies like Valve and Riot have invested millions of dollars in anti-cheat technology, and it works.

    So *** you, cheater, get the *** out.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by bulks88 Go to original post
    Still run into cheaters in R6 every now and then but it's not that bad anymore. Couple times players glitch into the stairs in the university map thats about it. Cheaters don't seem to be the problem with this game though. It's the horrible p2p connections and the game has been exposed. Way too many flaws, the foundation of the game is broken and supports garbage play. There really isn't any way to fix it, they'd have to scrap the base of the game and start from scratch. The problems in this game

    No one fights 1v1, they run away using unlimited sprint until they have you outnumbered

    Players move in packs of 4 and attack 1 person at a time, spamming light attack until you're dead. Usually only takes 2-3 hits with the ridiculous armor stats ubisoft decided to incorporate into the game

    There's no ranking system at all

    Revenge mode was the dumbest idea they possibly could've added. They wanted a way to balance 2v1s or outnumbered situations. Instead most of the times its players with armor geared towards fast revenge that get it. People spam revenge mode in 1v1s and a lot of times even in 2v1s when they have the advantage

    This entire game is broken, if they had to "fix it" and give you the product they promised they would have to essentially create a brand new game. Horrible job on ubisofts part during the beta of the game. But business is business

    My suggestions

    If you're going to create a game with a stamina feature, make sprinting affect that ? These guys sprint around the entire game non-stop

    Either remove the armor upgrades period and make them cosmetic, or create a ranking system that matches you against players of equal armor

    Remove revenge mode or fix it to do what it was intended to do. Make it impossible to gain revenge in a 1v1 or in a situation where you have the advantage. A cool down on how fast you can re-gain revenge mode. And definitely nerf revenge mode, it gives you an insane amount of attack/D/health

    If a team-mate is getting ganked give your team-mates an indicator on the mini-map, maybe 2 seconds after he's outnumbered
    You, my friend, are bad. You have a few options. Git gud, QQ more, or GTFO. Either way no one cares. There's so many ignorant statements above, but I'm not going to point them out, I'm just going to point out that you're dumb, literally, not smart, and need to think before raging on the forums in a thread that has nothing to do with what you're raging about.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by Tyler-Durdin Go to original post
    leveraging the knowledge we collected on previous Ubisoft games such as Rainbow Six: Siege and Tom Clancy’s The Division.
    I spat my coffee all over the place when I read this doesn't fill me with hope cheaters will be dealt with as cheaters are rampant in those 2 games.
    But at least its something considering hacks and cheats exist auto parry / auto guard break / auto dodge just to name a couple.
    Are you saying they can make a cheat that automatically parry an attack of an enemy???? How would it think for you? aimbots are known but that?
    Share this post

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by SoveRReignN Go to original post
    Are you saying they can make a cheat that automatically parry an attack of an enemy???? How would it think for you? aimbots are known but that?
    There is a well known hack that autoblock, that we know for sure. Look it up on youtube. I don't think autoparry exist BUT of the autoblock hack swithces your guard for you then all you would have to do is press "heavy attack" on timing and TADA!
    Share this post

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by Einherjar25 Go to original post
    There is a well known hack that autoblock, that we know for sure. Look it up on youtube. I don't think autoparry exist BUT of the autoblock hack swithces your guard for you then all you would have to do is press "heavy attack" on timing and TADA!
    You don't have to tell me twice. I finally played PVP yesterday and yeah. played few games with some kid and we did brawl..He parried, blocked, counter guard break every single time...And yest he said before we started the matches that he's new and he just started. I am like getting trashed and he's just smacking people up since they could not hit them and he used an raider. Then later he fights some guy for 30 minutes they both parried, guard braked, etc etc like perfect..I am sorry dude but it's hard to believe you can be so responsive....I think they cheated. Even i tried to mix combos, to get people off guard, played as zerker and i would sidestep and light attack, parry parry parry.
    Share this post

  10. #30
    Ubisoft staff please check this! http://wallhax.com/hacks/for-honor-hack/ and BLOCK this web! Kill them!
    Share this post