Originally Posted by SpaceElephant Go to original post
    Hi guys, we thought it would be useful to post what we want to do to make sure we keep a sane competitive environment. Cheating is as important for us as harassment or using offensive words and emblems. You shouldn't see it as a "waste of a post" but more as a commitment from the team.
    A wasted commitment. You only need look at the track record of any online multiplayer game, or even real-world IT hackers.

The security firms and developing companies are always behind the hackers.

Reactive services, as opposed to proactive. I simply do not hold my breath, and the only way to prevent these people effectively is to introduce dedicated servers with active and trustworthy moderators. ie: cut into the shareholder profits to make the game actually prevent hackers. Which won't happen.

This may be off but the For honor team needs to make it easier to add friends in game. I should be able to click name and add them without leaving the game environment.
    any how I see a couple of people making emblems with references to a male private area. The shape is blatantly there. I have reported everyone that I have come across as I have found it offense.

Originally Posted by killerbyte01 Go to original post
    This may be off but the For honor team needs to make it easier to add friends in game. I should be able to click name and add them without leaving the game environment.
    any how I see a couple of people making emblems with references to a male private area. The shape is blatantly there. I have reported everyone that I have come across as I have found it offense.
    You actually bring a good point for cheating too. Because you can't report someone in game, you have to wait for the game to finish. Often the player leaves before you can click report and you're left unable to report him. Very bad design. You have to actually write the player's name on a paper and then open a ticket to Ubisoft. Sometimes it feels almost like they don't want you to report people... I am not saying that's the case, just that the report design feels like this.

*UPDATED* How do we fight cheaters to ensure fair gameplay on our battlefields
    Im think topic here must be named like this "How I became themselves fraudsters."

Ban hundreds of player without reason after few games with no reason and cover all that **** with "terms of conduct."

And all answers on tiket "Due to company policy we cannot discuss this ban appeal with you any further. Please be aware any further appeals will result in the same outcome."

saw someone getting tons of army resorses after compleating a match, which makes all of this war conflict unfair (or idk how they are called in english, there is no english in Russian version...)

What are you doing specifically when we go to scoreboard and hit "report cheater?"

I know you say that you take it seriously, but what then? Are the players tagged, are they recorded? Do you run any diagnostic on them? PLEASE, I'd like some specifics, because I'm seeing more and more of them everyday on PC.

I understand if the specifics impinges on your ability to apply punitive action, but I'd really like to know that SOMETHING happens when I report an autogb-counter/autoblock cheater.

Thanks in advance for your response (If I indeed get one).

Speaking of cheaters!

While playing some duels I ran into a fellow named Gyaku-Gire-Panda on the Playstation 4 platform. We played 5 rounds he won the first 2 and I won the last 3; In the 5th round he disconnected before the game told me I was victorious... I was stuck on the map even after the game timer ran out. Ultimately I had to quit the match to continue playing and I did not get credit for this victory on my daily order I was trying to complete... I reported him but I'd like to put his name out as a warning to anyone playing who actually holds honor as a personal value. This guy is a sore loser and will do anything to ensure you have a bad time if you win against him.

XxHunterHxX's Avatar Senior Member
    Who cares about hackers ? On pc you can use lag switch coz of the dam p2p connection is that relly the main problem of the game ? How about giving rewards for people that play with friends in custom matches ? But no you punsih people that wana have fun with this **** fest of a game and give nothing for it so you force us to play vs people that ir better gear scored and give us orders to earn steel like revive 5 people in player vs ai ! most people dont die vs ai so you have to eather bring a friend to revive hem or beg people to die or how about the fact that the steel pay out is so small its a joke and the only way to actualy have stuff in this game is to use real money and afther i payed 100 euros for this game i have to pay another 100-200 euros ?? hahahaha and on top of that the boost you ghet for paying a extra 40 euros for the season pass it ticks away even if you ir not in the game so i gues il have to quit my job and family to play this game 24/24 so i dont waste the money i payed for this game ! hahaha ubisoft this is the last time you will ever ghet me to preorder your filth ! i should of learned afther the division !

NO STAMINA NO DODGE(FIX for assassins)

make its so that assassins cant use dodge when out of stamina, its stupid that they can do that. they can just dodge away everytime they have no stamina and you cannot punish them for it. they can literally spam light attacks until they run out of stamina and dodge away with the grey stamina bar.

Originally Posted by Tostibrand Go to original post
    make its so that assassins cant use dodge when out of stamina, its stupid that they can do that. they can just dodge away everytime they have no stamina and you cannot punish them for it. they can literally spam light attacks until they run out of stamina and dodge away with the grey stamina bar.
    What the hell does this have to do with cheaters? Stay on topic Bob.