Originally Posted by SpaceElephant Go to original post
    Hi guys, we thought it would be useful to post what we want to do to make sure we keep a sane competitive environment. Cheating is as important for us as harassment or using offensive words and emblems. You shouldn't see it as a "waste of a post" but more as a commitment from the team.
    Nice to know you at least say you care. I am not easily offended in fact Nazi emblems do not bother me, because they were used elsewhere first. I however do find someone using the name AdolfHItler a bit offenses because it's pretty specific, and yes someone is using that name. .

Looks like all ur previous exp not wotking in For honor, coz this game has uniq gameplay it has uniq cheats. For example - defence cheat - parrys all incoming attacks that can be actually parried(or counter break for gb). Just play entire evening with such guy(first i thought his skill quite high, but after i 've just test him). No headshots wallhaks just perfect execution in any situation for about 2 hours

No fun

Befor you give US strategies and wishing fun in the game you should fix the NAT Problem my Internet Provider have send his workers to me they have forward all the ports and all other settings and IT works still not in multiplayer since the game is relased i have not make even one Match that is what you Call fun?

SpaceElephant, you will be also addressing the issue with the afk macro's / botting in Dominion VS AI also rite?

Quite frankly, things are getting out of hand...
     1 people found this helpful

RatedChaotic's Avatar Banned
    Its a never ending battle with pc gaming. Plenty more hackers/hacks will follow the old ones.

This is your main one thats the isue that I have ran into alot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XijyLanX2A

Originally Posted by Dirty_Disney Go to original post
    This is your main one thats the isue that I have ran into alot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XijyLanX2A
    I just dueled roughly 10 battles and lost all of them against all different players. What I got from this was how ridiculously good people were at blocking. Especially since I was fighting with light attack as Valkyrie onall fights. Listen, I won't tell you I'm a super great player because I'm not but: I'm not THAT bad either. I mean, most fight I was not just losing.. I was getting demolished. I know the Valk needs a buff but still ( Imean the dmg output on this class is just so ****ing low it's sad) So this led me to look up hacks on google to see what would come up. I found this video you posted and website with autoblock and **** like that.

Hey ******s

I dont want to download your ****ty program for anti cheat. i dont cheat and i dont plan on cheating and i refuse to download an extra program for your game just because your too lazy to deal with cheaters and need a system in place do it for you. Get off your lazy *** and do something for you community already. You people make money hand over fist from a 100$ game and cant deal with cheater without some ****ty battle eye knock off **** program. i wont download your 3rd party **** and if you force me to ill refund me game quicker than you can say " my bad bro "

I couldnt care less

Hi guys, we thought it would be useful to post what we want to do to make sure we keep a sane competitive environment. Cheating is as important for us as harassment or using offensive words and emblems. You shouldn't see it as a "waste of a post" but more as a commitment from the team.
    The fact you people are too lazy to deal with cheaters without a battle eye knock off is embarrassing. Ill be refunding this game as youre trying to force a 3rd party download on me to play a game i already purchased. Hope everyone starts refunding as you people dont deserve the community you have if this is how you treat them. Youre more worried about people using swear words in posts rather than handling your game like you should

Cheating is as important for us as harassment or using offensive words and emblems.
    I don't see anyone taking care of such things right now.

You're welcome to proof me otherwise, but why have i already spotted masturbating pen...es and Nazi-symbols on shields, when you say such things are important to you?