🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Rocksmith forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    The BB is definitely Beastie Boys

OldManRico's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by skall66 Go to original post
    following tjdrico knight's tour I find: RED HOOK CARROLL GARDENS COBBLE HILL PARK SLOPE

Brooklyn is the gif password
    Damn you beat me to it. I was busy writing a PHP script to do the traversal for me!

C:\temp>php knighttour.php
    redhookcarhollgardenscobblerillparkslope
    C:\temp>

The "carholl" and "cobblerill" is due to a type on the letters rcole_sooner posted. =) Turns out doing it the "easy" way isn't as good as doing it manually.

B(eastie) B(oys) + K(erry) K(ing) + R(?) R(?)

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith Dev Team
    Originally Posted by HMPoweredMan Go to original post
    I don't appreciate my post being deleted. This is supposed to be fun.
    Other people don't appreciate random guesses that have nothing to do with the discussion. And this actually is fun, as long as it doesn't turn into a string of unsubstantiated or illogical, unexplained song guesses that are not part of a solution method. That's happened before, so those posts are now weeded out as they happen.

Don't be offended. Just join in with the methodology your fellow solvers.
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by HMPoweredMan Go to original post
    I don't appreciate my post being deleted. This is supposed to be fun.
    Other people don't appreciate random guesses that have nothing to do with the discussion. And this actually is fun, as long as it doesn't turn into a string of unsubstantiated or illogical, unexplained song guesses that are not part of a solution method. That's happened before, so those posts are now weeded out as they happen.

Don't be offended. Just join in with the methodology your fellow solvers.
     4 people found this helpful

RR could be Randy Rhoads?
     1 people found this helpful

On the wiki for "No Sleep Til Brooklyn" says Kerry King (KK) played the guitar riffs, Rick Rubin (RR) released the single, Beastie Boys (BB) created the song.

Originally Posted by The_Working_Man Go to original post
    BB Beastie Boys
    KK Kris Kross
    RR ??

Hip hop pack?
    KK = Kerry King, who played on the guitar solo
    RR = Rick Rubin, the song's producer

Therefore, We've got NO *duh SLEEP *duh* TIL BROOKLYN *dah dah*

As the Feb. clue is an act of vandalism and we seem to be leaning Beastie Boys I say Sabotage

Originally Posted by Poison Muffin Go to original post
    B(eastie) B(oys) + K(erry) K(ing) + R(?) R(?)
    Rick Rubin?

Originally Posted by Deaville137 Go to original post
    The background from the new image is from the start of No Sleep Til Brooklyn
    I'm going to go ahead and confirm based on this, though several people were in the right ballpark.

BB is Beastie Boys, and a 3-pack is coming Tuesday.
    KK is Kerry King -- good job Poison Muffin & WarningNimrod -- who plays the solo on "No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn," which is one of the songs. Kerry King -- guitarist from Slayer -- also appears in the video for the song.
    RR is Rick Rubin -- good work CreativityFalls & WarningNimrod -- who produced both Licensed to Ill and Reign in Blood. Both records were in production at the same time, so asking Kerry King to guest on the Beastie Boys record was one of Rick's contributions.

Just in case you can't stand it and want to know who planned it: RollingStone222 gets credit for the inner image, and I did the outer image.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Deaville137 Go to original post
    The background from the new image is from the start of No Sleep Til Brooklyn
    I'm going to go ahead and confirm based on this, though several people were in the right ballpark.

BB is Beastie Boys, and a 3-pack is coming Tuesday.
    KK is Kerry King -- good job Poison Muffin & WarningNimrod -- who plays the solo on "No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn," which is one of the songs. Kerry King -- guitarist from Slayer -- also appears in the video for the song.
    RR is Rick Rubin -- good work CreativityFalls & WarningNimrod -- who produced both Licensed to Ill and Reign in Blood. Both records were in production at the same time, so asking Kerry King to guest on the Beastie Boys record was one of Rick's contributions.

Just in case you can't stand it and want to know who planned it: RollingStone222 gets credit for the inner image, and I did the outer image.
     2 people found this helpful