0+ on ranked

0+ points on ranked needs an emergency patch!

[Bug/Glitch] Increased size of Reflex sights [Reported]

Reflex sights are larger. This is due to the normalization of the weapon optics and their distance from the camera.Priorities please!!
     1 people found this helpful

Blackbeard need more ammo and a buff

Originally Posted by Krisalid Go to original post
    [Bug/Glitch] Increased size of Reflex sights [Reported]

Reflex sights are larger. This is due to the normalization of the weapon optics and their distance from the camera.Priorities please!!
    Litterally unplayable (seriously). It's so uncomfortable to play with new sights positions. And it gets really frustraiting to be killed again and again because you cant properly aim and shoot. So I even dropped game for a while. Never did such big pause before since i bought the game. Still waiting for fixes
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Megoover Go to original post
    Litterally unplayable (seriously). It's so uncomfortable to play with new sights positions. And it gets really frustraiting to be killed again and again because you cant properly aim and shoot. So I even dropped game for a while. Never did such big pause before since i bought the game. Still waiting for fixes
    I gotta say, the size of the dots on the sights is definitely one of the most frustrating problem right now. Although I'm very glad to see the attention to detail in this patch. Keep up the hard work Ubisoft, I hope one day the netcode and lag comp can keep up with this great game.

So sorry everything is complaints, don't let it get you down.

jackal's weapons are to OP nerf please !!

Any information on the missing twitch drone sound? Is that intentional or a bug?

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member

Jackal
    Fixed While the Eyenox device is active, Jackal is unable to see the red light on active Cameras.
    Fixed Eyenox prevents Jackal from seeing red lights on active cameras.

maybe if patched twice it will work...

BarterClub's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by ur.K4rma Go to original post
    Who can tell me why the patches have changed the numbering? Why is now 2.1.1, for the penultimate patch was version 5.3 (January 11, 2017)
    Year 2 season 1 update 1 - 2.1.1

1 Qusestion

does anyone know if the bug were it will not allow me or my friends to see their K/D or Win/Lose