Originally Posted by CyFer_Arch Go to original post
    This update has caused my game to be completely nonfunctional I checked my NAT type and it was strict, my NAT was open before the update. I have tried everything including:
    • forwarding ports
    • opening my DMZ
    • reinstalling the game
    • resetting my router

None of these worked and I'm not sure if this problem is on my side or on Ubisoft's since this has never happened before the update.
    try enable on your router the Upnp, this is important Universal plug and play, maybe this solve your issue

Buck still can't equip the Frite charm

Think there are two new bugs?

In custom game testing yesterday we found that Montagne is now C4 vulnerable again like two patches ago.

Also there's a hitreg issue so if both attacker and defender are leaning, aim at each other's head and shoot. It isn't a headshot.

Dam. Mira's pic is so cutee! Though not cuter than Frost when she holds her welcome mats

NATural22cHANce's Avatar Senior Member
    I see they fixed the shield/c4 bug.

GG Ubi, keep it up

Min_Toninelli's Avatar Member
    Wooden barricades can be invisible, happened to me whil attacking in TH, don't know if it can happen in other situations.

Game menus running really slow... unusable

I'm on a PC (i7-6700K, 16GB RAM, RX 480) and everything was fine before the patch. Now, even loading up is slow, the sewing machine animation is normal speed but that's about it. When the actual menus load up the two characters on the right-hand-side noticeably jumps from one frame to another, which I assume it's not supposed to do. From here if I try clicking anything I have to click several times and there is a huge lag. If I hit "esc" there is also a lag and I generally have to hit it several times, then confirm several times to get out. I've not actually got as far as playing a game yet.

It feels like my PC hardware is no longer good enough.

I've re-installed and checked my router (Upnp is on). Any ideas anyone?

Originally Posted by marauderx1 Go to original post
    I'm on a PC (i7-6700K, 16GB RAM, RX 480) and everything was fine before the patch. Now, even loading up is slow, the sewing machine animation is normal speed but that's about it. When the actual menus load up the two characters on the right-hand-side noticeably jumps from one frame to another, which I assume it's not supposed to do. From here if I try clicking anything I have to click several times and there is a huge lag. If I hit "esc" there is also a lag and I generally have to hit it several times, then confirm several times to get out. I've not actually got as far as playing a game yet.

It feels like my PC hardware is no longer good enough.

I've re-installed and checked my router (Upnp is on). Any ideas anyone?
    Chek the settings on GPU if there a vsync off, or MaxPerformance is on? Dont know do you have it on ur RX or smth similar.
    Did you update GPU drivers if you do so Check the memory clock on GPU, it could be bad driver updates. Something were with nvidia not long time ago.

Originally Posted by PwS.n0t1c Go to original post
    Chek the settings on GPU if there a vsync off, or MaxPerformance is on? Dont know do you have it on ur RX or smth similar.
    Did you update GPU drivers if you do so Check the memory clock on GPU, it could be bad driver updates. Something were with nvidia not long time ago.
    You were right. My graphics drivers were completely messed up. Much better now!

Thanks!

Ranked needs a massive fix for the people leaving!

Stupid Ubisoft made it worse!
     1 people found this helpful