I really can't beleive 10 years has passed.. Time is passing quickly but PoP 2008 stil didn't get a sequel...this is extremely sad.

A seuel is Necessary and demand of its sequel is everywhere

Yes there should be a sequel made to Prince of Persia 2008 because the ending left so many questions behind
    and it is really a nice game and appreciated everywhere i am damn sure the sequel will be a great hit
    Ubisoft if you're reading my reply its a request to you that please made a sequel to this game.
    Thank You
     1 people found this helpful

Waiting for sequel to prince of persia 2008 heres what team says

Story for new prince of persia is ready just need support of more fans to make sequel of Prince of Persia 2008 i.e PRINCE OF PERSIA : PRINCE IN THE WORLD OF ORMAZD
    . I was ready to tell the story but they arent listening . They say more fans should support it then only they will make it.

Originally Posted by darshan109 Go to original post
    Story for new prince of persia is ready just need support of more fans to make sequel of Prince of Persia 2008 i.e PRINCE OF PERSIA : PRINCE IN THE WORLD OF ORMAZD
    . I was ready to tell the story but they arent listening . They say more fans should support it then only they will make it.
    The stories of Elika and Prince Dastan were very good
    In the game in 2008, Elika was losing his life and Prince Dastan made a sacrifice, releasing all evil again and bringing Elika back to life.
    What kind of scenario do you have for a new game, can you share it with us?

Of course why not. I was very eager to tell the story but the ubisoft team members said that PRINCE OF PERSIA series has NO FANS and hence they were not ready to listen the story . They asked me to show the number of PRINCE OF PERSIA FANS. So first lets GATHER ALL POP series fans and then we can discuss the story .THE REASON is they said they will not make the game unless and untill we get huge support for the series . Once we get the support then team will let us reach JORDAN MECHNER SIR with whom we will discuss the story of BOTH THE PARTS.

Of course why not. I was very eager to tell the story but the ubisoft team members said that PRINCE OF PERSIA series has NO FANS and hence they were not ready to listen the story . They asked me to show the number of PRINCE OF PERSIA FANS. So first lets GATHER ALL POP series fans and then we can discuss the story .THE REASON is they said they will not make the game unless and untill we get huge support for the series . Once we get the support then team will let us reach JORDAN MECHNER SIR with whom we will discuss the story of BOTH THE PARTS.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHbRCd8yzaw
    So what do you think about the canceled game "Prince of Persia Redemption"
    It looks like a pretty flawless game in the video
    The only bad thing: I didn't like Prince Dastan having Short hair, I would like the Prince Dastan character to look like the Warrior Within game

Never seen or heard about it . Just saw the video , Animation is good and nearly similar to Babylon in PRINCE OF PERSIA THE TWO THRONES . But i dont think it is work of ubisoft team because in the video PRINCE has too small and weak sword . If you would have observed other parts of POP , in every game prince has huge and long sword. Second thing the health bars also didnt matched to any previous game nor it had any similarites. One more thing is if we match face of PRINCE in every game there are similarities in face but this one was totally different with too short hairs.
    So what i want to say in short is the video must be FAN made , its not ubisoft team's work.
    But the video was nice and similar to POP TWO THRONES just got happy by looking it and thought how nice it would have been if it was Ubisofts work...

What happened why are you silent?

So what do you think about this news?

That Prince Of Persia Redemption Footage Came From A Real, Canceled Game:
    https://kotaku.com/that-prince-of-pe...-re-1843292945

FOOTAGE OF THE CANCELLED PRINCE OF PERSIA: REDEMPTION HAS LEAKED AND IT LOOKS A LOT LIKE UNCHARTED WITH SWORDS
    https://press-start.com.au/news/2020...d-with-swords/

I still check the Prince of Persia forum occasionally, if not often
    Prince of Persia has great games, it can be great if Prince of Persia Remake is done
    I would especially love to have Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Remake

In general, I used to love playing Prince of Persia in the past, then Prince of Persia Games didn't come out, and I started the Assassin's Creed Game series, which was very similar to him, a long time ago and I'm a Big Fan of the Assassin's Creed Universe.
    I have many novels (Oliver Bowden), Comics, Magazines about Assassin's Creed
    I mostly follow the developments in Assassin's Creed forums
    What are your thoughts on Assassin's Creed?
    The new Assassin's Creed Game will be about Viking history,
    I think Assassin's Creed Valhalla will be a great game

I am currently playing Assassin's Creed Rebellion, which is always a Great Mobile Game, and I follow the comments on the Asassin's Creed Rebellion forum
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisp...reed-Rebellion

and I generally check the Asassin's Creed Valhalla forum
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/forumdisp...ral-Discussion