So why isent the game working ?

So bough the game and not working... Says in the system its running but nothing to be found.... anyone has any idea?

Because Ubisoft don't know how to take care told their customers. Bottom line. I should not be getting error codes for hours. I paid my money so I expect high standards.

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi Barukai - can you explain in more detail the problem you are having? The best way to resolve an issue would be to contact support but if you post some more specifics here as well I will do my best to try to help you.

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    Hi Barukai - can you explain in more detail the problem you are having? The best way to resolve an issue would be to contact support but if you post some more specifics here as well I will do my best to try to help you.
    Well i sent support ticket but it seems to take ages for a respond.... still waiting....

The game is installed and everything but when i run the game it just goes in hide and seek mode where i have 0 chance in finding the client/game but when i go into task manager the game is runing... BUT where is it ? why cant i see it where it go ?`thats the big question here how is this even posible `? oh and yeah everytime i press play my keyboard language changes wich is really annoying aswell... is there some how diferent region ubisoft lounchers i dont know about ?`?

Solution: buy a PS4.

This game was always going to be a cheap PC port hence why I have a PS4 to play those games that were made to be played on console.

Originally Posted by liv2rok Go to original post
    Solution: buy a PS4.

This game was always going to be a cheap PC port hence why I have a PS4 to play those games that were made to be played on console.
    i got a ps4 but id rather play this game on pc....