I understand it's launch day and all. I've been playing this game since beta and have been super excited to play. But when you promise someone something for $100 dollars you'd expect them to deliver. Or at least adress the issue. I wouldnt be nearly as upset if they just said "hey we are working on it". Or "they will be available later" we all spent the money just let us know it was worth it
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Denmar Go to original post
    I was able to redeem my Gold Edition codes, but after downloading and installing the items, the rewards do not show up. No season pass, no champion status... nothing.

Anyone else running into this?

So I just bought some steel through the store and out of nowhere is gave me acess to all the rewards. Idk if it was a coincidence or not but that's what just happened to me.

Getting close in customer service Queue

Ive finally gotten down to like #15 in the customer support queue (started at like 200 around 1pm EST) if i get any resolution ill be sure to share ASAP

Originally Posted by COG510 Go to original post
    So I just bought some steel through the store and out of nowhere is gave me acess to all the rewards. Idk if it was a coincidence or not but that's what just happened to me.
    Im Glad that worked out for you but they are not getting anymore of my money. I shouldn't have to play more money to get access to what I already paid for. Also in the Ubisoft club i dont have access to the emblems that i should since i played the open beta! Very disappointed in their silence

Im at #5 in queue lol

If i get in here and they say some sh!t like "we're working on it"...Im gonna loose it!

I have access to the sunbeam and that's it for the gold edition. Scavenger crates and everything is missing. Tried buying some steel since it worked for my man up top, but it didn't even give that to me. It's been 12 hours now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same issue but I do know they are working on it.

Originally Posted by i.will621 Go to original post
    I am having the same issue with the deluxe version and I am getting very frustrated by UBISOFTs silence on the matter!! I've tried connecting with their chat support twice to be put in a queue for over an hr each time. But if you look at their twitter or FB accounts there is no mention of any issues...I'd say with all of us having the same issue there should be something out stating they have a problem and either how to fix it or to let us know they are working on finding a fix! Silence pisses ppl off
    I posted in this forum a few hours ago and got a response from UBIsoft. They said they know about the issue and are working on it. They do have a lot going on and some people can't even play the game, let alone have bonuses not present. I'd give it a few days and they will probably have it fixed.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Delux-Edition
     1 people found this helpful

Same here, sunbeam is about it for me.

Originally Posted by i.will621 Go to original post
    Im Glad that worked out for you but they are not getting anymore of my money. I shouldn't have to play more money to get access to what I already paid for. Also in the Ubisoft club i dont have access to the emblems that i should since i played the open beta! Very disappointed in their silence

Im at #5 in queue lol

If i get in here and they say some sh!t like "we're working on it"...Im gonna loose it!
    Totally understand you. I just wanted some and saw it worked haha. I hope you are able to figure yours out!

Same here

I bought the $220 Apollyon edition.
    Just installed everything, just like you guys my deluxe and season pass are on my hard drive. I didn't get my crates or my champion status. Hopefully we have some updates soon.

Got gold edition and no content is in game

Having the same issue. I did not get anything except for the sunbeam emote. I didnt even get my pre order bonus. Didnt pay 100 dollars for an emote ubisoft. This needs to be fixed and soon!!