PC with Console Controllers

Idk why controllers are allowed on the ****ing PC VERSION OF FOR HONOR. It's way easier to play with controller, it gives people an edge and it's unfair like wtf. It's so ******* ****ing annoying.

Plug in your 360 control if you have one. Mouse control feels strange in a game like this.
    The bonus is you can change your keybinds. Contollers cant.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by I0Wild0I Go to original post
    Idk why controllers are allowed on the ****ing PC VERSION OF FOR HONOR. It's way easier to play with controller, it gives people an edge and it's unfair like wtf. It's so ******* ****ing annoying.
    And you cant use a controller you cry baby? Yes you can.

"mimimi, i got rekt but it cant be my fault because i am a pro gamur so it must be the controllers"

for christs sake, grow up, grow balls and get used to either a controller or mouse and keyboard. one has no advantage over the other, its a matter of training and skill.

Originally Posted by ausknipsr Go to original post
    "mimimi, i got rekt but it cant be my fault because i am a pro gamur so it must be the controllers"

for christs sake, grow up, grow balls and get used to either a controller or mouse and keyboard. one has no advantage over the other, its a matter of training and skill.
    TBH it's way easier to play on controller, but friend of mine learned how to play on keyboard and he is fine now.

Same thing in Rocket Legue, my friends are playing with keyboards and I with Controller, you can play agains Xbone and PS4 ppl and no one have a advantage.

you can buy one. also, i WHOLLY disagree. I started with a controller and switched to MnK because it feels so much faster, especially in a game that requires fast reactions like this.

YappysDaBeast's Avatar Member
    Mouse & Keyboard > All else.

I also like better keyboard + mouse than playing with controller so I think it is not about what is better, it is about what is more comfortable for you. I feel better with keyboard so I feel stronger with it, meaning that for me controllers are not OP.

For someone who is used to play games with gamepad I believe a controller will be his way to go. And thats it.

Btw you may remap both your keyboard and your controller...

I'm trying to enable the frickin' generic controller, but the game refuses to see it.... All other games work fine except this one. Oh, and yes, I've played with the 360 controller at my buddy's, and you definitely have an advantage over KBM...

Originally Posted by Swiftstrike76 Go to original post
    Plug in your 360 control if you have one. Mouse control feels strange in a game like this.
    The bonus is you can change your keybinds. Contollers cant.
    You can rebind controllers on PC just takes a lot more effort