We found that almost all people who stuck in queue for a long time with 2000115 error got the client installed in the beta folder. It seems there are some more files that are blocking this game to be ran correctly. It can be additional files in the game client folder or any other config file related to the game. I can check this only in 3 hours but you can try to fix it by uninstalling beta client and check your appdata and documents folders, I do not know where does this game's config is.
     2 people found this helpful

So would just re-installing the game to a different directory work?

Originally Posted by Babu_Yabba Go to original post
    So would just re-installing the game to a different directory work?
    we are trying to figure that out

I FIXED IT! there are some extra .forge files that aren't in the non-beta version. I just had a friend read out his files to me, and I removed anything extra I had and BOOM! it worked
     3 people found this helpful

Confirmed working for me too! YAAAAY! Thank you everyone.

files?

Originally Posted by dopefourseasons Go to original post
    Confirmed working for me too! YAAAAY! Thank you everyone.
    Would you mind listing the files im in the same beta situation thanks to an autisitic friend.

Originally Posted by xtend3dmagz Go to original post
    Would you mind listing the files im in the same beta situation thanks to an autisitic friend.
    Just got to the install folder C:/ProgramFiles/Uplay/For Honor (something similar) and sort the main folder by date. Delete everything with a date prior to the day you installed full game (not the folders, just the files in the main For Honor folder with .forge) and then verify files in UPlay for for honor.
     4 people found this helpful

Xoxooh's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Stature Go to original post
    Hi there, Babu_Yabba,

Welcome to the forum!

Can you please try these steps?:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
    2. In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.
    3. Right-click (or press and hold) the network adapter, and then select Update Driver Software > Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select Close.
    4. After installing the updated driver, select the Start button > Power > Restart if asked to restart, and see if that fixes the connection issue.

Once this is done can you let me know if your problems persist?

Thanks!
    Dont worked, help!
    Here i have those errors:

Dont worked for me too.

Error 0002000115 is still alive...
    My matchmaking is like ertenity, for nothing in the end

Cannot Connect to Multiplayer

I had participated in the For Honor Beta and was able to connect with zero problems. I bought and downloaded For Honor yesterday but have yet to be able to play multiplayer. I also cannot connect to any of my friends. The only thing I can do is the story mode or practice.

When I go to multiplayer it just sits there and looks for players and never finds any. After about 5-10 minutes of waiting I get the error code (0002000115).

I know what you are thinking and it is Yes, I have tried restarting my Pc, and yes I have tried resetting my router, and yes I have updated all of my drivers, and yes I have opened up all ports that needed to be open, and yes I have gone to properties and verified game files. I have tried multiple times at varies different times but nothing seems to be working.

I am a very frustrated customer that would just like some answers to when or how this can be fixed. I really enjoyed the Beta and really want to give my money to this product but my patience is wearing very thin. So if you could please help me.
     4 people found this helpful