How this happened that there is no english language?

I am realy disappointed that I have russian version (which is preety bad) and Chinese (????) Why I can't play with English language?
    Is there any work around to add language pack to add into the game cause translation is terrible.
     1 people found this helpful

Well played bro! This is ubisoft policy about regions. If you buy game in your region, you can play only your language, but the price will be regional. Thats the common feature of the Ubi games.

I've got another, more serious and game-impacting question. How's it about matchmaking? Why the heck I can play only with ppl with MY CLIENT LANGUAGE?! Hanging in the search for 30 minutes with no games found WORLDWIDE just because language search mode not switching at all. There was no info before purchase that I have to play on my region only because of that lang lock.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ryaneko Go to original post
    false. i have bought the german version and can just switch to english.
    true. Because your're in the Europe region, EN lang is available in that region. I've been living in Belarus and all purchases in Ubi shop are tied to Russian region, with their local prices and RU languages only in the game. Well, chinese is a real surprise this game but the problem is still the same. RU-region purchase is going only with russian language

Yeap, russian translation is terrible.
    Same with R6 but i fux this issure. Just replace some files to the original(engl) He-he

Language issue

I have a hardtime understanding the marketing behind the language barrier, I've been living in china for 3 years, and I'm blocked with the language because I bought the game here ?
    Why can't we at least have access to a Language package that I'm ready to buy as well to get access to all languages, I'm not going to be able to play the game just because of that...

What a pity... please help ubisoft ?

This is usual thing if you buy cheap game on G2A or similar cheap website. Games in Russia have lower price tag, cuz highter rate of Piracy in that country, but it is lang locked so we who so not speak Russian cant buy it cheap,
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Wallen.Jenkins Go to original post
    true. Because your're in the Europe region, EN lang is available in that region. I've been living in Belarus and all purchases in Ubi shop are tied to Russian region, with their local prices and RU languages only in the game. Well, chinese is a real surprise this game but the problem is still the same. RU-region purchase is going only with russian language
    I am also from Belarus but I didn't play much to notice it yet. It is real issue.

wefal's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by Devil_Inside85 Go to original post
    I WANT to pay more to get the English version, but I can't. All versions are locked to Russian.
    Why we need to pay for language version?!
    It should be implented ingame with no extra payment.

Originally Posted by Devil_Inside85 Go to original post
    Best case yes, English should be ingame even for the cheaper CIS versions. There should be a region lock, not a language lock. Not everyone in CIS speaks Russian and not everyone want's the localized game. Localization is a commodity, it shouldn't be a ****ing limitation.
    Since i've got trobules with region lock since they started to work on heroes V addons, I've got replies from Ubi support on 7 different languages including chinese and arabian on my tickets written in English. Accout settings are sending me to EN-AU or CZ regional sites.

I wish they never make regional lock on their games, I don't want to play my games only when moon is in the good phase and their regional check apply my regional settings correctly.
     1 people found this helpful

I have russian language but playing with americans and chinese players mostly. Thanks for p2p ubi.

Forgot about taiwan, taiwan best ping! I like play vs taiwan players until error 0006000037.