eric.pope's Avatar Community Developer

TITANX Card Issue

TITAN X GeForce GPU Support
    We are aware of an incompatibility introduced in the For Honor Beta with the early generations of TITAN X GeForce graphics cards that make it so the game does not start. We were able to reproduce the issue with our Open BETA version but have yet to successfully reproduce it on our official release version of the game.

At the same time, we have collaborated with nVidia in order to have a “Game Ready” driver aimed at providing an optimal game experience to For Honor players. This driver will be available shortly.

If you encounter this issue in the full release version of the game, please contact Customer Support and share your DXDiag report in order to help us reproduce it.
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by eric.pope Go to original post
    We are aware of an incompatibility introduced in the For Honor Beta with the early generations of TITAN X GeForce graphics cards that make it so the game does not start. We were able to reproduce the issue with our Open BETA version but have yet to successfully reproduce it on our official release version of the game.

At the same time, we have collaborated with nVidia in order to have a “Game Ready” driver aimed at providing an optimal game experience to For Honor players. This driver will be available shortly.

If you encounter this issue in the full release version of the game, please contact Customer Support and share your DXDiag report in order to help us reproduce it.
    And about the Gtx M cards that cant go into fullscreen? Should we expect any solution at all?
    cause the game was release and the problem is still here since atleast close beta, and i haven't heard a word from the devs about it.

Im w8ing till nvidia release a driver for the game before giving at all, and ill have my mon£y back.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by CrossRoads7 Go to original post
    And about the Gtx M cards that cant go into fullscreen? Should we expect any solution at all?
    cause the game was release and the problem is still here since atleast close beta, and i haven't heard a word from the devs about it.

Im w8ing till nvidia release a driver for the game before giving at all, and ill have my mon£y back.
    I'm one of those with a GTX M card that is having the same exclusive fullscreen issue, effectively cutting my framerate in half and making it extremely difficult to enjoy the game. I, among several other people have been requesting aid with this for a long time (for some, since Closed Beta), and the most we've received are requests on our computer information- however, there has been no confirmation anywhere about whether or not our framerate crippling issue is being addressed or not. A simple yes, or, "we're looking into it" would ease our concerns a little.

I started a thread here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...op-Full-Screen in hopes of receiving some kind of answer from an informed user or Ubisoft representative on the issue, to no success thus far. It is upsetting to see that the Titan X cards were acknowledged with a stickied thread, but not our problem- as it is a serious issue making it equally unplayable as not even being able to run it, for some.

I'm hoping that the Game Ready Driver that Nvidia is developing will fix our issue as well, otherwise there still remain a lot of us who cannot properly play the game.

Update: Was looking through a lot of benchmark and mobile graphics tests on Youtube of For Honor to see if any of them found a workaround, and all of the ones I've seen state they can't enter fullscreen and have poor framerate as a result. It's an easy search and they often have their specs listed in the descriptions.

Ty for the reply Ubi

Wait and see now

I guess to some people who might still have some doubt about this since this is Ubisoft we're talking with (I know I did)
    I can confirm that the released version does indeed work with Titan GPU.

Also I have the steam version if thats any matter.
    Decided to get it on steam just it case it didnt work so I can refund it.

Originally Posted by bombypupe Go to original post
    I guess to some people who might still have some doubt about this since this is Ubisoft we're talking with (I know I did)
    I can confirm that the released version does indeed work with Titan GPU.

Also I have the steam version if thats any matter.
    Decided to get it on steam just it case it didnt work so I can refund it.
    You can refund it even in Uplay, atleast if you r european, they cant avoid EU laws even if they want
     1 people found this helpful

Tell me, now the game starts with a video card TITAN?

Originally Posted by eric.pope Go to original post

My game is not working with a GTX 970. The drivers are up to date but the game goes straight to the processor

RAFID_'s Avatar Junior Member
    please someone confirm if the gtx titan 6gb is working now

During the closed alpha, the game worked for me just fine.
    During the open beta, the game did not start at all.
    Now at release, it works yet again just fine, thank you!

Original Titan (SLI)