The list of guarantee hit after a GB

Can someone make a list of guarantee hits after a successful GB of every characters:
    - As far as I know Light Attack and Throw are landed for every class but what about heavy hit, some people said Orochi any Heavy and Warden side heavy are guarantee. Is it true ? And what about other characters. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Wardensc2 Go to original post
    Can someone make a list of guarantee hits after a successful GB of every characters:
    - As far as I know Light Attack and Throw are landed for every class but what about heavy hit, some people said Orochi any Heavy and Warden side heavy are guarantee. Is it true ? And what about other characters. Thanks in advance.
    Most can get in heavies. Just try it out on the lvl 1 duel practice bot. Just parry his slow swings guard break and try all the directions on the hero you are trying to learn. It's usually only the classes that have something else to do on guard break that can't do it well. Like peacekeeper.

Warden : side heavy (if push into a wall, top heavy)
    Orochi : every heavy (but they do the same damage..)
    peacekeeper : Do you need to use it ? lel
    Warlods : I don't know because u can just push into a wall EVERYTIME = free heavy
    Conq : i guess they can but i'm not sure because i don't know when they do a light or a heavy xD
    Berserk : side heayv or top heavy if pushed against a wall
    Kensei : i think they can side heavy or everything if push against a wall
    nobushi : side heavy at least or more maybe

Raider is the only class that doesn't have a heavy after a guardbreak, not even after pushing someone into a wall.

Originally Posted by Breikas. Go to original post
    Raider is the only class that doesn't have a heavy after a guardbreak, not even after pushing someone into a wall.
    Even side one ? yeah they are very slow
    Can't say if they push them into a wall without the stun effect ? by pushing them to everydirection but not in front of them ?

Originally Posted by Funeraee Go to original post
    Even side one ? yeah they are very slow
    Can't say if they push them into a wall without the stun effect ? by pushing them to everydirection but not in front of them ?
    He can't do either, I've tested it with his kneestomp and with a push into a wall (side push or back, doesn't matter).
    It's actually pretty sad

Yeah but his basic heavies deal more than others :P

Originally Posted by Breikas. Go to original post
    Neither can a Peacekeeper, minus the wall part.

TCTF_SWAT's Avatar Senior Member
    No PK can get a free heavy after a normal GB. Although you're better off doing her stab instead since it does more damage and applies bleed and offers mix-up opportunities after it.

Originally Posted by LukeOgle Go to original post
    For the Berserker after a normal guard break you can get in a side heavy.

If you get the deflect guard break there isn't enough time for a side heavy only a light.
    These were my findings as well