Originally Posted by FreierGeist1988 Go to original post
    People
    Just Relexe .. they do not need to Answer Cheaters and Crooks
    Thats what they think because they are ****ING ******S
    Played that 100€ Game for 3 Days Straight and now i got the EAC Error 006000043 for 3 days Straight
    Today its the 4th Day without the Game i spend about 150€ for ... I tryed to login and BÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄM

BANNED - NO EXPLANITION NO EMAIL NOTHING

BUT 1 ROUND BEFORE THE BAN I PAID 20€ for Steel - UBISOFT YOU ARE CRIMINALS
    AND THIS WILL NOT STAND YOU GOAT****ING SON OF *****ES
    Same been banned randomly. I have not cheated so I dont know what to do ?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ImTryinggOkayy Go to original post
    Same been banned randomly. I have not cheated so I dont know what to do ?
    Same. ERROR - EasyAntiCheat - Banned 006000043
    Are you serious Ubisoft? First we can't play cuz of their stupid EAC error and now they even assume we are all cheaters..... Like.. seriously? Only used xpadder for gamepad. I can't believe this. I'll just refund this ****ty game and never play Ubisoft games again. Sick and tired of this ****.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by YankeeSnow Go to original post
    Same. ERROR - EasyAntiCheat - Banned 006000043
    Are you serious Ubisoft? First we can't play cuz of their stupid EAC error and now they even assume we are all cheaters..... Like.. seriously? Only used xpadder for gamepad. I can't believe this. I'll just refund this ****ty game and never play Ubisoft games again. Sick and tired of this ****.
    Yep. I got the same thing , error-EAC - Banned 006000043
    I was actually thinking " oh they got a patch to fix this problem, yes!"
    well, today they just throw a "nope"right on my face
    great

9:30
    OH Yeah
    now i got an email
    banned for cheating
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
    cause i used xpadder for gamepad?
    and the comuster serive is pretty much , don't give me a fuc1k

Originally Posted by Moon-and-Rain Go to original post
    Yep. I got the same thing , error-EAC - Banned 006000043
    I was actually thinking " oh they got a patch to fix this problem, yes!"
    well, today they just throw a "nope mother****e1r"right on my face
    great
    Funny fact:
    A friend of mine just bought the game and was never able to play 1 game 'cuz he only got the EAC error immediatly. Now he gets the "Banned" error.
    Now, i'm not assuming EAC sucks (yes i am), but HOW THE HELL DID HE GET BANNED IF HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY?
    This is just all ridicolous. And there were people saying "No Man's Sky had the worst game launch ever". Fools, i say.

EDIT: Same, just got an email saying i got banned for 15 days for cheating.
    Is Ubisoft ****ing serious? I never cheated even on SP games and i get banned for cheating? Omfg Ubisoft you really ****ed up your already few fan base. Here is one fan less. Bye Ubisoft

EDIT #2: Find someone else to study your in game gamepad settings next time, whoever studied them is not able to do a decent job. Plus, find a new anticheat.

Ubisoft, are you seriously?
    WHAT TO HELL THE BAN, THE MAXIMUM THAT I USED IN THIS GAME "HDR MOD RESHADE".
    Of what **** you can't adjust the EAC (this stupid , very stupid invalid "ANTI CHEAT"), I will create the petition, it passes through a framework of normal. I a was disappointed in you.
    These $60 for me have very big value.
    And what I have received for them? One nerves and not any help.

Yeah I got ****ing banned for nothing

Funny fact:
    A friend of mine just bought the game and was never able to play 1 game 'cuz he only got the EAC error immediatly. Now he gets the "Banned" error.
    Now, i'm not assuming EAC sucks (yes i am), but HOW THE HELL DID HE GET BANNED IF HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY?
    This is just all ridicolous. And there were people saying "No Man's Sky had the worst game launch ever". Fools, i say.
    dude , i was trying to talk with the surcives
    and that lady is like " yeah i'm not gonna help you out cause you are a cheater "
    and every question i'm asking is not answered
    only when i ask her, if i;m banned , where is the email that i should recived, and that's the only thing she did
    beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem
    i don't really think they know what's going on
    they think their EAC is the best anti- cheat in the world and if that dumb software says you are cheating , then they just gonna assuming you are cheating and will never help you out

oh i forogt
    Ubi , I will be glad to see you in hell

Originally Posted by Moon-and-Rain Go to original post
    dude , i was trying to talk with the surcives
    and that lady is like " yeah i'm not gonna help you out cause you are a cheater "
    and every question i'm asking is not answered
    only when i ask her, if i;m banned , where is the email that i should recived, and that's the only thing she did
    beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem
    i don't really think they know what's going on
    they think their EAC is the best anti- cheat in the world and if that dumb software says you are cheating , then they just gonna assuming you are cheating and will never help you out

oh i forogt
    Ubi , I will be glad to see you in hell
    I never thought about that for a game, but it's the first time in my life i think it should be the case to turn it to a Consumers' Association for assistance. Ubisoft is making this worse and worse.

I never thought about that for a game, but it's the first time in my life i think it should be the case to turn it to a Consumers' Association for assistance. Ubisoft is making this worse and worse.
    such great idea, i'm just gonna find out how to report
    PS: I don't really think it's gonna effect anything , but it's good to try

Problem is that Ubisoft is a Corp and Customer Services like Konsumenten Schutz dont do **** about Digital Orders
    Here in Austria - iam allready contacted them, in order too get them help me get my 150€ back that i investet in this game
    They just laught and said that if it would be a Firm with Roots here they could do something but an oversea big corp like ubisoft and for a videogame.... well you can guess..
    So iam now trying Paypals Support and if i have to i will go to my personal bankmanager and let them refund it. Bank Trumphs Ubisoft because Banks rule the World