1. #1
    GregoryMcFlint's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    72

    How to negate the "Never Attack First" Meta

    Delete or remove the hit-stun from Parry.

    This move alone, along with the infinite combos that Conquerer, Warden, and Warlord have, make the game Blade Symphony 2.0. Haven't heard of Blade Symphony? There's a reason you haven't!

    These factors alone make the most viable form of play hyper-passive only. I had my fair share of staring contests in which my opponent never attacked first and always tried to bait a parry in 1v1 to boot!

    Also, to mention the obvious here, the p2p makes reacting to this hyper-boring meta even more intolerable.

    Long story short, this game is Blade Symphony, so go ahead and buy it from steam to get the same exact experience!

    It's only $5!!!!!!!!!!!!
     15 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    There is a simple tactic to destroy the hiper passive guys:faint.I was losing every time against conq/warden that just waited till I dashed in.Then i started to dash and faint my heavyes,they fail to parry,you can do a light/Gb them.Fainting is useless against aggressive opponents,bit it's perfect in those situations.
    Share this post

  3. #3
    GregoryMcFlint's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    72
    Originally Posted by Brave_Thunder Go to original post
    There is a simple tactic to destroy the hiper passive guys:faint.I was losing every time against conq/warden that just waited till I dashed in.Then i started to dash and faint my heavyes,they fail to parry,you can do a light/Gb them.Fainting is useless against aggressive opponents,bit it's perfect in those situations.
    Forgot to mention that the hyper-passive "top tier" meta players will watch you spam feint for days. Sorry, but feinting is void when it is 100% predictable.

    Also, unpredictable feinting doesn't exist, so that counter-argument is also void.
     6 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Let's stop this nonsense. I thought like you before but I was wrong. Look at this video:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121616748

    This guy has won 176 of 177 duels and he is a pretty aggressive player. The only duel he has lost was versus a light attack spammer. Thanks of god Ubisoft ignored our suggestions because we don't have any idea about this game yet.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by GregoryMcFlint Go to original post
    Forgot to mention that the hyper-passive "top tier" meta players will watch you spam feint for days. Sorry, but feinting is void when it is 100% predictable.

    Also, unpredictable feinting doesn't exist, so that counter-argument is also void.
    You can feint all day and the other parry all day, the first one to make a mistake loss, yes its a huge problem becouse makes characters with stong ripostes better than the others and destroy any kind of offensive meta.

    buffing feint could easy fix the parry problem being able to cancel attack about to activate the parry window but the super turtle meta will still remain becouse of the nature of the game.

    one could make moves you cant parry or changing unblockeables to being able to be parried, that would be good step to destroy the turtle meta.


    oh yead blade simphony died long ago becouse this issue and heavy unbalance.
    Share this post

  6. #6
    GregoryMcFlint's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    72
    Originally Posted by Arnaldo27 Go to original post
    Let's stop this nonsense. I thought like you before but I was wrong. Look at this video:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121616748

    This guy has won 176 of 177 duels and he is a pretty aggressive player. The only duel he has lost is versus a light attack spammer. Thanks of god Ubisoft ignored our suggestions because we don't have any idea about this game yet.
    lul!

    So this guy played every "top tier" player for all 177 matches?

    Nice meme you got there!

    Originally Posted by TouchFluffyTail Go to original post
    oh yea blade symphony died long ago because this issue and heavy unbalance.
    IKR! Better call in Fartzy to fix gaem, followed by H2O and Gaydouré!

    Better yet, I'll tell poopysoft to contact them to fix For Honor!
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by GregoryMcFlint Go to original post
    lul!

    So this guy played every "top tier" player for all 177 matches?

    Nice meme you got there!


    !
    No but he is probably much better than you and he is not complaining because defense is too strong. I haven't seen any good player complaining because defense is too strong.
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by GregoryMcFlint Go to original post
    lul!

    So this guy played every "top tier" player for all 177 matches?

    Nice meme you got there!



    IKR! Better call in Fartzy to fix gaem, followed by H2O and Gaydouré!

    Better yet, I'll tell poopysoft to contact them to fix For Honor!

    gameplay and meta could be fixed in the longway im more worried they plan to release this game with crappy connection system and awful matchmaking.

    really only custom game with friends its actually playable. random matchs its a gamble with those disconnects and random crashs.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Arnaldo27 Go to original post
    Let's stop this nonsense. I thought like you before but I was wrong. Look at this video:

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/121616748

    This guy has won 176 of 177 duels and he is a pretty aggressive player. The only duel he has lost was versus a light attack spammer. Thanks of god Ubisoft ignored our suggestions because we don't have any idea about this game yet.
    I just watched this video and this dude never fights anyone good, i searched the whole thing and never found him once fighting an assassin that knew what they were doing or did this dodge attack ****. So your point is invalid.
     8 people found this helpful
    Share this post

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... Last ►►