1v1 Needs a Forfeit button.

Why? So your opponent can just click that instead of leaving you to fight a boring *** bot for a round or two.

I personally just hate fighting bots, even the higher tier ones. They are kinda way too predictable. Currently it just feels like the one fighting the quitter is the one being punished, instead of the leaver.

Also sometimes I really just don't feel like fighting that 18th orochi in a row.

Most of the leavers are rage quiters who wouldnt bother with surrender button anyway. But definitely they have to be punished in some way especially in ranked matches later.

Originally Posted by Zv1k0 Go to original post
    Most of the leavers are rage quiters who wouldnt bother with surrender button anyway. But definitely they have to be punished in some way especially in ranked matches later.
    I think the implementation of a match ban for 5 minutes, progressing up to an hour or so (if they quit multiple times in a row) would be very beneficial.

Originally Posted by Fuzzybutts Go to original post
    Why? So your opponent can just click that instead of leaving you to fight a boring *** bot for a round or two.

I personally just hate fighting bots, even the higher tier ones. They are kinda way too predictable. Currently it just feels like the one fighting the quitter is the one being punished, instead of the leaver.

Also sometimes I really just don't feel like fighting that 18th orochi in a row.
    There is no forfeit in war bruh.

Originally Posted by Ujir0 Go to original post
    There is no forfeit in war bruh.
    Okay. What does white flag mean to you?

There should be a penalty for rage quitters, everytime someone rages the connection goes to s***

That would fix the 1v1 issue but, say I'm going ham on someone in elimination or dominion and they rage. Next thing you you know we are all kicked because of 1/2 people who can't handle a little whoopa**

I'd be all for this if I didn't have a problem staying in the game. I've been up in games and been booted. If I got a 5 minute ban from a game for the crap connection kicking me while I was ahead of someone, I think I'd be beyond pissed off.

The connection issues are a major issue right now with the game.

Originally Posted by PackingMoney Go to original post
    I think the implementation of a match ban for 5 minutes, progressing up to an hour or so (if they quit multiple times in a row) would be very beneficial.

I'm sure Ubisoft can figure a way to separate rage quitting from networking errors

Originally Posted by Zv1k0 Go to original post
    Okay. What does white flag mean to you?
    I can say with absolute certainty; vikings/ samurai would not respect "white flag" if they even had any knowledge of it.

knights maybe.