LEADERBOARDS - Another proof of how clueless ubisoft is.

Rofl, 112 matches 100% win rate, 177 matches - 99.8% win rate (oops he missed one alt+F4)! , etc etc.

You guys are ****ing clueless ubisoft, you can just hard shut down your game, Alt+F4 on PC, PS button - close application on PS4, and same **** for Xbox and you wont get charged with a loss.

If there were dedicated servers you could keep track of all of this, but it isn't, and you clearly dont give a **** about your game.

So clueless.

112-0, rofl, what a joke

I dont know who tests your games, but I'll let you pay me a buttload of money to test your games, and I'll tell you whats wrong with them before you embarrass yourselves.

Ubisoft montreal vous etes une honte.

It's a beta, there are more important things than a beta leaderboard.
    they already said that they will do something against RQs post launch.
    Damn you guys are the worst. Anythings else to cry about? maybe bleed or falling from the ledge?

Originally Posted by RaidoKnight Go to original post
    It's a beta, there are more important things than a beta leaderboard.
    they already said that they will do something against RQs post launch.
    Damn you guys are the worst. Anythings else to cry about? maybe bleed or falling from the ledge?
    The fact they are posting them in an official manner with this GLARING abuse is just another huge proof of incompetence.

I though that's possible. There are 150.000 ppl playing right now.
    There was two close beta before this open beta. A very skilled player from old time can rekt every of the newplayer day 1 of the open beta without dying once.

On the 150.000 the probability for one perso to get 112 kill without dying, is not zero. This 112 ppl could be newplayers.
    Also there are many veteran. Even if that's only 300 ppl on the 150.000, well there is almost 5-10 on the 300 who can get the 100+ kill without dying...

It also could be a 1v1 with friend abuse, but I dunno who could be stupid enough to do it for 112 battle on a beta lmao.

Originally Posted by Saber...Artoria Go to original post
    I though that's possible. There are 150.000 ppl playing right now.
    There was two close beta before this open beta. A very skilled player from old time can rekt every of the newplayer day 1 of the open beta without dying once.

On the 150.000 the probability for one perso to get 112 kill without dying, is not zero. This 112 ppl could be newplayers.
    Also there are many veteran. Even if that's only 300 ppl on the 150.000, well there is almost 5-10 on the 300 who can get the 100+ kill without dying...

It also could be a 1v1 with friend abuse, but I dunno who could be stupid enough to do it for 112 battle on a beta lmao.
    Plus take in count that there are ppl playing in groups. If they are skilled in this game and they are communicating their chance to victory is High like Salt level on this forum.

Originally Posted by Salt_is_Real Go to original post
    Plus take in count that there are ppl playing in groups. If they are skilled in this game and they are communicating their chance to victory is High like Salt level on this forum.

The stats are from Duels only, dominion ranks are only point based.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...mp-2-All-Modes

Originally Posted by xMarshall160 Go to original post
    The stats are from Duels only, dominion ranks are only point based.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...mp-2-All-Modes
    You can duel 2v2 with a friend, it's called brawl

Oupyz's Avatar Senior Member
    i approve to that about duels

u loose you alt+f4 , i was winning even though it was first round after warden he lost , has left the game

and he has this vip sign under his name , so it's useless to give us leaderboard ubisoft , focus on fixing the game please , ooh and please when some alt+f4 , consider to give him a loose in release

thank you

I thought leaving counts as a loss. At any rate, leaderboards right now are meaningless because some players have had too much experience over others, who are completely new.

Saw a few guys on the twitch live stream that could probably pull that off against non-pro players. Like that guy that used the Raider the whole time. Can't remember his name off the top of my head but he was amazing.