Raider and Kensei OP

Sorry but we were missing that title in this section
    Dammit forgott about the berserker!
     1 people found this helpful

Gotta disagree. I main Kensei and even tho im winning most of 1v1s i wouldn't say he's op. I probably play against noobs like myself but i know how to dodge and parry. So its just basic fighting winning me games, not the character. So which part of Kensei you consider OP?

Kensei is an adaptable character which leads some to believe that he's op. He has good range, good counter, good defence, good everything. That's why he's adaptable.

Pretty sure the thread is meant as a joke.. although if not, just no.

ppl didnt understand the purpose, lmao

I honestly believe Kensai need to be nerfed in the cosmetic department. 3 face mask styles is way too much to handle!

Raider currently sucks but Kensei got a buff. Hopefully Raider will get fixed when the game goes live on Tuesday and we'll be all good in the Valkenheim hood.

i think all classes are fine appart from assassins. all classes in the hands of a good player can be dominant. but assassins in the hand of good players are just OP. they hit hard theyre fast they have stupid bleeds (because theyre blades are better??) and the difference in HP is minimal with what is supposed to be heavies. not even one light attacks worth of HP. and eventually players like me who want to play the heroes that are not litlle stabbing biatches are going to quit the game because theres going to be 90% of assasins out there because 90% of players just want to annoy others