Fix you f***ing servers!

I'VE NEVER COMPLETED A SINGLE ELIMINATION GAME BECAUSE OF HOW CRAPPY THEY ARE! YOU DON'T ADD TO THE COMPLETION OF ORDERS IN REAL TIME (what i mean by real time is; kill someone, the kill order has been updated and it counts even if you leave the match or [In UBISOFT cases] YOU LOSE CONNECTION!) AND YET YOU EXPECT US TO COMPLETE THESE ORDERS WITH YOUR SERVERS AND EVEN THE SMALLEST NUMBER IS UNREACHABLE!

(Sorry for the caps)

cirte8_6's Avatar Junior Member
    Originally Posted by REDemon14 Go to original post
    I'VE NEVER COMPLETED A SINGLE ELIMINATION GAME BECAUSE OF HOW CRAPPY THEY ARE! YOU DON'T ADD TO THE COMPLETION OF ORDERS IN REAL TIME (what i mean by real time is; kill someone, the kill order has been updated and it counts even if you leave the match or [In UBISOFT cases] YOU LOSE CONNECTION!) AND YET YOU EXPECT US TO COMPLETE THESE ORDERS WITH YOUR SERVERS AND EVEN THE SMALLEST NUMBER IS UNREACHABLE!

(Sorry for the caps)
    ill feel with you dude, but as far as i know, there are no servers, only peer 2 peer connection between the players. Very worst and 90% of the player loses connection and will be replaced by a bot and the whole match with 3 bot mates against 4 players is over.

Dont know who has suggest this within the developer team but this concept is really frustrating, more errors and fun killer then anywhere.

Not to sure what your playing on, but on ps4 I've had no trouble finishing any match. Finished most of the orders in a half hour time.

I've never had any issues on PS4 either, and based on the notes they are putting out they are putting out fixes on the daily so they are trying.

Originally Posted by cirte8_6 Go to original post
    ill feel with you dude, but as far as i know, there are no servers, only peer 2 peer connection between the players. Very worst and 90% of the player loses connection and will be replaced by a bot and the whole match with 3 bot mates against 4 players is over.

Dont know who has suggest this within the developer team but this concept is really frustrating, more errors and fun killer then anywhere.
    The internet is your server and the idea came from the creative director

There is no server...

P2P GG